Looking for Shake and Vape Recipe

I’m looking for a shake and vape recipe. I bought everything I needed to prepare for a couple recipes I found but they all require a long steep. I have made one shake and vape recipe with what I have called Bronuts. Its good but I’m not a huge fan of chocolate vapes. Any recipes you have for me to try would be much appreciated. Here are the flavors I have:
CAP Chocolate Glazed Doughnut
INW Biscuit
FW Yellow Cake
FA Vienna Cream
FA Joy
FA Caramel
TFA Cheesecake (Graham Crust)
TFA Vanilla Swirl
TFA Graham Cracker
TFA Bavarian Cream
TFA Ripe Strawberry

2 Likes

I will shake and vape some TFA Ripe Strawberry and TFA Vanilla Swirl. :slightly_smiling: Maybe put a bit of Vienna Cream in it too, but that will take a day or two to really come out.

Somethin like 10% strawberry ripe, 3% vanilla swirl, 2% vienna cream?

Hi Rick,

It seems that you are a bakery/custard/cream guy? Is that right? It’s really tough to get those to be SnVs. I primarily vape SnV as my usage is ridiculous, so I developed a special way of tasting to generate more SnVs. I just posted a thread on it:

I hope you find the thread useful. All recipes that I currently have public are also SnVs. They do get better with time though.

Yes I am a cream and custard vaper and I know those take time. Just wanted something to vape while I wait. I will read up on your thread and recipes. thank you for the input.

Thank you. I will give it a shot.

There was a HIC recipie that called for 2% joy and 2% strawberry FA but it didn’t work for me but for a ton of other people it did. It could work with your strawberry at 3-4%. But joy is a tricky flavor. Some people it works great and for other people it doesn’t. But it’s worth a try.

I heard yellow cake was hard on the coils and was going to be changed ? I have it and used it once but may have used to much maybe . How does it tast for you and how much do you use and what other recipes work with it. Sorry if this is posted in wrong place but I just saw it in shake and vape :slight_smile: