Looking for Wire reviews

Hello,all,

We are looking for Wire reviewers Now,if you have making wire review experience,
please share your Youtube address,we will send 5 kind of wires you like.
There will be 5 winners here!
The winners will be announced in Jan 26,2017 in this topic.
Here are the winners so far: @Volition @Rob62 @Jondamon
If anyone want to review our wires,please leave you Youtube address here.

3 Likes

@Jondamon perhaps

1 Like

Thank you !

Responded to your DM.

Thanks @Volition for linking me to this.

Jon

1 Like

No worries hope something of benefit comes out of it. You and now come to think of it @Rob62 are the names that come to mind when I think coils & wire

2 Likes

Thank you,I will message to him.

1 Like

@Pro_Vapes? :blush:

Edit - think you need a YouTube page :smirk:

1 Like

@Dan_the_Man

2 Likes

I can make a mean 24awg dual coil lol

4 Likes

Send me a private message,I will send the sample to you.

I don’t have any experience doing reviews, or even building for that matter. The guy I linked does some nice builds though

@Pugs1970 , you wire making fool get on in here.:grinning:
@MisterSinner @wvsanta @Whiterose0818

2 Likes

No fool,We will send the wire to the reviewers.

1 Like

You don’t know our Pugsley!:laughing: He is indeed a fool but I mean that in a loving fatherly way…
He also does reviews , you should check them out!
Here is one for your viewing pleasure!

3 Likes

Thank you for your help.I will contact him soon.

2 Likes

If you want to get your product noticed I suggest you do that.He is also our resident salesman champion of the month for the past six months , he is on a roll!

2 Likes

Haa, wire making fool, safely say that’s a new one!

What’s all this about then??..

1 Like

Am i the only one that even wonder what kind of wire this is and who’s behind it and the whole purpose of it?
And if this is a Vendor why isn’t he/she posting it in the Vendors section? And if this is a new Vendor to ELR have they contacted @daath or @JoJo to clear with them that it is ok?

6 Likes

Yeah im very curious…

3 Likes

Lets trust em. Let’s assume they are legit until they prove it otherwise. I’m sure ELR can deal with it accordingly. I can’t see what harm they can muster at this stage and I’m sure those that form any kind of agreement can handle themselves adequately or ask for something to be dealt with as it happens.

I just can’t see anything to be worried about , yet!!! actually and most likely going forward.

1 Like