Mentor Group (JoJo messed it up again...now its Forum-Founder and it's staying that way.)

Zatara says " eegeam speets" …the magician who speaks in tongue backward to cast her spells.

2 Likes

off the whim, this was off the top of my head to someone else lmao

“ahhhh, you come to clone juice? You claim you know the essence of fat clouds, you say?” You know nothing, until you sit by bottle of…strawberry cream and watch it steep. You steep…as it steeps… oohhhhmmmmm”

3 Likes

Here’s one for ya

Now you’ve received a backwards comment

1 Like

I have no clue about THAT, but what if I said, “It puts the lotion in the basket, or it gets the hose again” ??

:smiley:

2 Likes

It’s step brothers with will ferell

Me, reading this thread.

First I was like

then I was like

then I was like

scared

then I was like

angry

then I was like

surprised

then I was like

grouphug

My point is, even when something looks like it is about to blow up - People voicing their opinions strongly, suddenly everyone are respecting adults, talking it out.

You are an incredible group of people - everyone here - even a lot of you who aren’t commenting here right now.

Man I love the ELR crowd :slight_smile: I really hope my workload lessens soon, because I miss hanging out here more!

Thank you all for your inputs, and thank you to @Ken_O_Where and @JoJo for being who they are. Great to see a bunch of old hands still here as well. And great to see new passionate ones as well :slight_smile:

32 Likes

when i seen you posted my first thought was UH OH , lmao i felt like a kid in trouble , not sure why , then i opened the thread and all was well

3 Likes

Um, I’m sorry… who are you again?

12 Likes

Thank you ! I can remember commenting and someone said thanks mom lol when we touched on this topic in the past…I am grateful my advice was helpful :smile: I am a firm believer we all learn from one another.

9 Likes

Brutha you are a nut sometimes :wink:

6 Likes

What’s up stister!! Always nice to see your name :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You are being far too kind :wink:

3 Likes

Just reading the news ! Yeah I kinda am aren’t I , but your sense of humor I love thou !

5 Likes

Y-You don’t remember me?! :cry:

hqdefault

Are you implying that you are on here more than I am these days?! ;D

7 Likes

I think that one may be too close to call! :wink:

6 Likes

That was nucking futs, eh? Lol, i felt like i just took off the VR headset after riding a virtual roller coaster for 8 hours. Still, it was necessary and the early results look promising.

Im really glad that im not my keyboard or my wall. hehe

6 Likes

wait…wait…so no matter what we do, @Skullblade789 pays the price?
This may be worth watching :rofl:

9 Likes

Is it over?

8 Likes

It is a necessary sacrifice.

6 Likes

.???

If this were a hurricane, this could be the eye of the storm…

Edit: but my guess would be it’s safe to come out and play

1 Like