Most underrated recipes on ELR

@SthrnMixer has one if the best recipes ever made. Squires Bowl is just so damn good. It goes with me every where. I have 200 ounces on me always. I vape it constantly.

Some of us that mix, mix like Grandmas cooking. We throw shit together and hope for the best. If I wrote everything down I would seriously have 700 recipes. It is a blast for me to create some thing good. My Cherry Summer Suck is one of them off the wall, but damn good ones.

11 Likes

This is a good question that Iā€™ve often wondered about! Thanks for posting @cooper1.

One that I like a lot is Spice Peach Cream by @Kay_Fun:

Spice Peach Cream

Ingredient %
Cardamom (FA) 0.50
Cream Fresh (FA) 2.00
White Peach (FA) 2.50

Flavor total: 5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

For me, this is a little jewel. Most of my other favorites so far have come from the highly ranked recipes, and Iā€™m not even sure how I was searching that I even found this one, but itā€™s always in rotation now (and also very nice occasionally mixed with a tiny bit of Sugar Bear/Sugar Drizzle type cinnamony juice).

Itā€™s possibly worth mentioning that I was a fairly burned out on peach before this, having vaped quite a bit of a couple of somewhat aggressively peach-forward mixes for a while, but this is really a lovely light concoction.

6 Likes

That sounds really nice!

2 Likes

Few more bits for the shopping list, Thanks.

2 Likes

It makes my heart sing to read your post above. Iā€™m so happy you like the recipe! I still vape this one too.

4 Likes

I have to agree with that.

3 Likes

:hugs:Thanks @Josephine_van_Rijn and @Skullblade789 So glad you like it.

5 Likes

@SthrnMixer, Who makes Black n Mild? Juice Factory?

2 Likes

Super Concentrated. Look at BCV. It will be on that site.

2 Likes

There are soooo many recipes you are guaranteed to have missed some tasty competent recipes ā€¦needles in haystacks.

Hereā€™s a couple Iā€™m enjoying ā€¦had some Pistachio (FA) ā€¦went looking for recipes ā€¦both are 5 stars IMHO

BTW Pistachio-Cranberry Torrone is a glorious use of Cranberry soo good

4 Likes

Thanks Dude

2 Likes

Juice Factory sells it.

3 Likes

Same stuff or just the same name?

2 Likes

Itā€™s the same stuff, all SCā€™s are coming from the same place.

4 Likes

Saw there was a recently closed thread about highest and supposedly over rated recipes closed down on here not long ago. At the risk of sounding pompous I think there are a lot of over rated recipes on here because the mixers have youtube channels, groups etc etc so get exposure and a lot of the recipes to me seem so basic and the same old flavours and profiles again and again.

It is pretty much all the opposite reasons that bring about such under rated recipes on here. I am not naming recipes, I dont mix many of other peoples, I may tweak them to what i have or like, but there are mixers popular within these forums and site that I really like, some of which I havent even made a single recipe of Amy and Pro Vapes being two that instantly spring to mind. I also like some users thoughts on concentrates, bluenose63 is the one springs to mind. Why do i respect these people, because they arent plugging themselves and they arent following the crowd, they are always trying out new flavours and experimenting. It is also the reason there recipes arent as high as they probably should be as they arent just using the popular commercial concentrates lots of people have n there arsenal so people dont often have the tools to mix there recipes, but these are the types ofpeople I like to peek at again for new ideas and flavours to try out

9 Likes

Does a bear shit in the woods? Perhaps he only does since the other bears told him that is nice to shit there. He may find that its better for him to shit in the field. If he is the type of bear that wants company shitting then he will tell others and might even beg them too if he seeks that attention shitting that much. A happy bear shits where he wants.

2 Likes

Great idea @cooper1

1 Like

I agree with you.everything you wrote is exactly what i am thinking.on another thread about ratings the admins said that they will change the way recipes appear by rating or create new categories so that new recipes might stand a chance to be seen
One of my favourite recipes is pineapple cheesecake by Vladimiros the mixer who has goofys juice.i have this one in my rotation vapes but i replace pineapple with inawera mississipi

3 Likes

Iā€™ve just ordered flavors for this @Skullblade789, Thanks for the tip.

Thanks @tazzle, also got the bits for Spice Peach Cream. Thanks. Iā€™m also going to make these.

Iā€™ve been enjoying these.

Thanks everyone for sharing.

Dont be scared to post your faveā€™s

1 Like

Also, this thread has nothing to do with the recent thread about vote boosting. I started this thread before that went down (I think)

Iā€™ve also been vaping goofyā€™s juice but I donā€™t think that this would be an appropriate place to post the recipe but I like it!

2 Likes