Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

Vodka vodka vape vape pass out.

3 Likes

Watched 28 weeks a zombie movie, and have to say frankinhooker was better than this movie. Just wanted to recommend not wasting your time.

However, excited that the new season of Ray da man Ray Donovan is on Show Time. Haven’t watched yet but hoping this weekend can find time.

Would recommend “It Follows” if you have a couple hours to kill.

Season finale of The Ultimate Fighter is on Fox Sports 1 Friday night. I so hope Claudia rips out Johanna’s spleen!

Then UFC 200 is Saturday night. Some great match ups. Too bad I’m on call but torrents know no limits when it comes to UFC! :slight_smile: Woot woot!

1 Like

The movie “Mr. Right” was pretty good, i would recommend it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve resumed watching 24 after a 9 year hiatus. After watching 6 seasons of Jack Bauer running around for the government and then getting screwed over and over again I had enough. I just couldn’t take another season. I didn’t know they were on season 9 now, so I have 3 seasons to catch up with, I hope it’s worth it and I finally see some rebellion from this guy, dumb government stooge. :angry:
PS no spoilers please, I know I’m behind and ya’ll know what’s gonna happen :grinning:

1 Like

So far I am 3 episodes in with Stranger Things on Netflix…instantly hooked. Love the 80s look and feel the Duffer brothers pulled off. Brings back a lot of memories.

5 Likes

Going watch also, just see last night.

1 Like

let me know what you think :smiley:

1 Like

Just going to mention Croods, ring a bell to anyone?

1 Like

these guys?

2 Likes

Wife’s a teacher and we watched last night and man did I laugh. :flushed:

1 Like

Same here…lol…I enjoyed it

Cartoons have come along way since I’ve watched one. The evolution of the animals, man someone wrote this while on acid or shrooms.

1 Like

hahahaha for sure. Have you watched The Incredibles?

1 Like

No, should we try that next? She know about all of them. I’ll ask her about that one.

1 Like

You might like it…it’s not new…but I enjoyed it…nothing like I was expecting
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317705/?ref_=nv_sr_1

2 Likes

Watched the whole series last Saturday, best show i have seen since Sense8.

3 Likes

Nice. That’s another one I have on my list. Waiting to watch another couple of episodes but have to wait till the lady gets home lol

1 Like

I tried watching Sense 8. Made it as far as the one chick doing the other with a strap on. I couldn’t get past that gratuitous display and so I stopped there. I’ve heard it’s a good show but to me that’s just tawdry for the sake of being tawdry.

3 Likes

I know what you mean, I think that scene was down to the Wachowskis (producers)
I have seen more graphic scenes in other shows and as there were not many (compared to other shows) I could get passed them.
The story is good and the way the show hops around the world kept me watching.
I don’t want to spoil it for those who have not seen it but I found myself laughing and sometimes I must admit, a tear in my eye.
If you can give it another go but just skip that scene.

1 Like