Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

Crude, you say? I must watch LOL

3 Likes

Within the first 5 minutes you will ask yourself ā€œWTF?ā€

2 Likes

Normally I would only recommend something, but this time my recommendation is to NOT watch one. Bushwick. Thereā€™s an hour and a half of my life I can never get back.

3 Likes

Iā€™m working on a time machine for just that reason. All I need is a DeLoreanā€¦

2 Likes

When I want a break from the normal stuff I watch theresThree things I always come back to Scrubs, Psych and One foot in the grave.

1 Like

Hey yā€™all, season 6 of Vikings is on. Just started. Get on it.

5 Likes

three hours oh ya

1 Like

Right on!! Canā€™t wait till the movie comes out. :smiley: Although I donā€™t have TV so Iā€™ll have to watch it afterwards wherever I can find it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hopefully it will go up for sale on one of the digital sites quickly. The doctor who Christmas special is another one Iā€™m super excited about!

4 Likes

For sure! I gotta check and see what channels we get. Maybe Iā€™ll luck out and weā€™ll still have those. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you want a laugh you should totally check this out!

3 Likes

Better Late Than Neverā€¦ Fuckin love this show!

2 Likes

just got 30 trial for hulu, can i get some recommendations for the original shows ???

2 Likes

Grabbed it last night and watched the first ep, freaking hilarious! Thank you.

This one is very juvenile and isnt kid safe but it is hilariously stupid. I loved it:

Future Man

Here is a list of Hulu produced shows:

Link

4 Likes

thank you im watching the hands maid its ok

2 Likes

I downloaded it but never got around to watching it.

I LOVED 11.22.63. It is a short series so if one has a full day to do nothing it could easily be watched all at once.

3 Likes

Been a bit slow in getting around to it but in 2 weeks ive binged all 4 seasons of Peaky Blindersā€¦(apart from the upcoming last episode)
Canā€™t believe I waited so long, its by far one of my top 3 shows everā€¦outstanding show :ok_hand:

3 Likes

ELR NSFW threadā€¦ real eye openerā€¦ :laughing:

2 Likes

I missed the first few seasons of that because I assumed when I saw the title that it was a scripted drama series. When I accidentally landed on an episode and realized it is the actual hunt for the treasure, I was hooked and have been since.

Growing up fascinated with the story, it was a natural for me. I love that show! Not the best episode last night but a really fun watch.

2 Likes

Just watched Vince Vaughnā€™s latest film Brawl In Cell Block 99. hands down, the most graphically violent film I have ever watched. The last 45 minutes are very graphic. Not a family xmas film :grinning:

Bit of a bonkers film with a slow start but explosive ending. Not for the fainthearted, but a good film nonetheless

2 Likes