Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

Future Man - Vulgar, ridiculous, immature… I loved it.

Godless - A western made for modern day audiences. Loved this one too.

2 Likes

Streaming another winner over Amazon Prime. Really gets you after an episode or two…

3 Likes

An intersection between reality and unconscious thought, follow three strangers who slowly realize that they are dreaming parts of a bigger, more sinister tragedy.

Yeah, thats right up my alley and i was just looking for something to watch.

I started Gunpowder but not sure ill continue past this first episode.

3 Likes

I need to check that out!

2 Likes

I’m watching 12 Dates of Christmas… I don’t know that I’d actually recommend it, its pretty corny… but I watch it every year anyway!
V1_UY268_CR8,0,182,268_AL

4 Likes

I absolutely DO NOT recommend this film, total and utter shite, 2 hours of my life I’ll never get back … V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL-1

4 Likes

But this I thoroughly enjoyed 🖒

V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL

3 Likes

We, umm, my wife has one like that too. I guess i got pulled in a few years ago.

I cant even remember the name of the movie but we watch it usually twice a year around this time.

Sandy B rescues eyebrow guy and nurse thinks they are engaged, eyebrow guy is in a coma. Eyebrow guy has a big family, nurse tells family of engagement, hilarity and happy tears ensue. From Tracy, not me of course…

4 Likes

Yep I totally know what movie you’re talking about!

3 Likes

I just finished watching Meth Storm. Mixed bag of emotions here, dont know if i am supposed to be mad, sad or what. Of course I want to try and empathize, maybe even sympathize but this is one of those occasions that i im just left confounded.

Certainly is a reminder of how one persons decisions can destroy so many lives.

3 Likes

While You Were Sleeping. I really wanted to dislike that one, but yeah…I’ll watch it if it’s on.

3 Likes

Liked it. Good leave the brains at the door action movie.

2 Likes

I agree… so so bad. Wish I was drunk so at least I could have made fun of it.

2 Likes

prob some of the worst acting and dialogue I have seen for quite some time, B movie with expensive special effects

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s almost like they just shot the practice runs and ran with it. I enjoy pretty much anything that involves global destruction but this just took all the fun out of ending humanity.

2 Likes

Bloodline on Netflix is really good. Jeff Bridges gave it as a suggestion during a podcast interview recently so we checked it out. Turns out his brother is in it, so I guess that could be why he recommended it, but it could be that it is just a very good show, my wife and I are hooked.

2 Likes

Really enjoyed Mindhunter (Netflix show). Not a fast paced graphic violent show, . But a well told tale that let the characters tell the story of the FBI in the 70’s learning to profile serial killers through psychology. Great cinematography and a good musical score. One of my favourite shows of the year.

7 Likes

To me it It was only OK, it had too much of a B-movie vibe going, I think… Oddly I enjoyed Logan Lucky more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Logan lucky was excellent, fully agree, forgotten id seen that one too lol…:ok_hand:🖒

1 Like

Bigmouth on Netflix for those with a twisted sense of humor. Extremely crude but with a lot of truth mixed in.

4 Likes