Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

I’m going to feel that way about Oak Island whenever they find whatever it is. Maybe they’ll re-bury it and let their kids dig it back up someday. I also miss Storm Chasers, really fun show there.

2 Likes

Over the holiday saw Mother!, 3 Billboards outside ebbing Missouri , I, Tonya , Super Dark Times, Black Mirror and Blade Runner 2049.
All were decent except super dark times which was kinda meh…

3 bill boards
THREE BILLBOARDS OUTSIDE EBBING, MISSOURI | Official Red Band Trailer | FOX Searchlight

I, Tonya

(the red band trailers are crazy. had to delete and re-upload more forum friendly versions.)

Yes! Thank you!

1 Like

In Spanish with subtitles but it doesn’t really matter. Short stories about shit escalating and people getting tipped over the edge.

1 Like
3 Likes

Yet ANOTHER one from Amazon Prime, looks like a winner to me…

2 Likes

Ooh that does look good! Amazon has really been knocking it out of the park with their originals.

1 Like

I don´t watch trailers anymore. Expectation is huge, often enough i ´m realy disapionted. Without a trailer i´m more open. NO TRAILER´s for me! Actors, writer, director, little bit of story is enough for me to decide watch/watch not. And not to forget, it´s the most important, tips from guys they share my taste of movies/shows. NO TRAILERS!!!

I liked Mindhunter very much. I cant wait for S2!

1 Like

Me either!!! But it looks like we’ve got almost a year to wait…

1 Like

Saw the first episode of Happy last night. Very violent and odd. Right up my alley. I’ll be watching some more tonight and hope it keeps me interested.

1 Like

Just watched this, quite funny actually.

5 Likes

Dave Chappelle vapes on a JUUL during his standup. Nice to see. Netflix

4 Likes

Watching season 2 of attack on titan, and then a movie called a silent voice, where the main character bullies a deaf girl and the film is about his redemption from him bullying her.

2 Likes

Watching it now, so far very dark, interesting, and more …

3 Likes

O
M
F
G

WHAT a movie. Wow…

Going to have to watch this one again.

2 Likes

Were you just live blogging there? Cool.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind the subtitles the originals are very good

I cant recall the correct order

4 Likes

Hey guys! I’ve just recently started reading this thread and I’m sure you’ve all probably seen these, but I love all CW Shows:

Arrow
The Flash
Supernatural
Supergirl
DC Legends of Tomorrow
The 100
Reign
The Vampire Diaries
Beauty & the Beast
Star-Crossed - Was so MAD they only got 1 season
The Tomorrow People - Was so MAD they only got 1 season too.

I also really like:
Teen Wolf
Criminal Minds
All of the CSI Shows - especially CSI: NY
Weeds
Nikita
Gossip Girl
One Tree Hill
Pretty Little Liars
Once Upon A Time
Quantico
How to Get Away with Murder

I know these are all old and have multiple seasons, but I find myself rewatching them all over and over again on Netflix. I am also more of a TV show person than a Movie person. All of these show get 5 stars from me!

2 Likes

Yes it´s a very very good movie, but the orignal movies (3 Parts), you watched just part 1, are fantastic!
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, released on February 25, 2009.
The Girl Who Played with Fire, released on September 18, 2009.
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets’ Nest, released on November 27, 2009.

The Danish and Swedish are really good in making movies. I also like:

In china they eat dogs
Adams Apples

If you like black humor, then you will like it

2 Likes