Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

I just started this again, I think it’ll be either the 3rd or 4th time watching the series. Looove that show!

4 Likes

Oh Yes! Mary-Louise Parker is so incredible hot! Yes and it´s funny :wink:

2 Likes

I watch both and both like to watch. :wink:

1 Like

This irritated the crap out of me too, the previous versions of this show kinda sucked compared to this one. I very much enjoyed it.

Ive been on vacation for a bit so i have some catching up on shows to do! Right now im watching the Star Wars Blurays for the first time, i got them for Xmas. Up until now i have only seen them in the original theatrical release and the laser disk rips i downloaded many years ago. I aint real happy about the changes made but dayum they are beautiful!

4 Likes

I’m late to the Norsemen party, but loving every minute of it. Sooo funny!
I’m also diggin’ Lovesick.

Both on Netflix

1 Like

Season 2 of Dirk Gently is on Netflix :smiley:

It is highly recommended that you watch this when you’re stoned. It sorta makes sense when you’re stoned and very amusing.

1 Like

Amazon Prime members, it’s out !!!

4 Likes

Non amazon prime members it is out if you look in the dirty corners :wink:

7 Likes

Hehehe…

Watching a few episodes now, and they are quite different, interesting, and intriguing. Because each episode is so different from the next, reminds me of a modern, polished version of the Twilight Zone.

2 Likes

Ya have watched a few now myself quite enjoying them - little bit different from the norm.

If you haven’t watched Black Mirror yet that is another one to find

4 Likes

Mmmmmmm black mirror, going to binge until I find it !!!

3 Likes

Netflix for that one.

2 Likes

Black Mirror has some great episodes, and some good episodes. Watch the first one and you’ll be hooked.

2 Likes

I honestly could not get into that one.

4 Likes

Train wreck. Could. Not. Look. Away.

5 Likes

The first ep is well, can we say different. Some of the others are really good particularly the new season

4 Likes

Tried, just could not get into it at all. I must be weird. DO NOT ANSWER @Cutlass92!!

4 Likes

I said NO ANSWERING I SEE YOU!!!

1 Like

No it’s not that your weird, you just don’t like the lube, something about the chafing feels good.

1 Like

See above!!! Your comment!!!