ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Movies and Shows - What do you recommend?

ahhhhh

I call dibs on intellectual property lmao

That trailer was visually impressive, but story line looks… like it should be released straight to dvd/home download. They directly ripped off my idea lmao

Thank You Phil for mentioning this…its one of my favorite shows to watch…a lot of history can be learned …watching it now

Thanks again

Yeah, i know, i know, I’m replying to a very old post. But thought it might be worth noting that the Netflix version of Peaky blinders has a different music soundtrack from the original BBC series. The original soundtrack is so incredibly good, and so perfectly matched to the story, this borders on sacrilege, IMO,

Saw a few episodes on Amazon , and they seem to have the original soundtrack. :). …as confirmed in this Reddit article: https://www.reddit.com/r/PeakyBlinders/comments/7n6fp3/music_changes_between_bbc_and_netflix/

Anyways, i just want to say that if anybody still hasn’t seen Peaky Blinders, please do! Just not on Netflix! Personally, I don’t much like gangster movies but this is so much more than that. and so very well done, its a tour de force.