My current situation... What's yours?

My review device was good with the pre-set TCR - but I had to adjust ohms on all coils :frowning:

1 Like

Well, I know absolutely nothing about TC mode so I am sure I will be asking plenty of questions when I get mine!

1 Like

Stealth vaping on the job part IIā€¦ I slip upstairs and vape, then I blow the vapor in these huge mixing bowls so no one will see the vaporā€¦

3 Likes

Ha Haā€¦Sneaky!!! I like it!!!

1 Like

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/uploads/default/optimized/2X/b/b4c562d1335ca834edcd61641355b04cb75e87d3_1_690x388.jpg
nice image!
deep vaping part III
http://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wallpapers/2013/12/21/201381/big_thumb_2bf40102c6a9b7f2d67a7e4488e1800f.jpg

3 Likes

I like to stealth vape at bars and parties in the bathroom, blow a big cloud in the toilet and close the lid. Next person comes in and is like ā€œDamn, what did that guy eat!?ā€

hell Iā€™m just lobbing a cloud or two under my cube desk when I need a quick nic hit these days.

2 Likes

Vape happy!!! This modā€¦ This tankā€¦ This mixā€¦ PRICELESS!!!

@quitter1, I finally got the right build for this tankā€¦ it is awesome! Next up OBS!

Yā€™all got me buying 2 tanks every week.

3 Likes

haha sorry if it wasnā€™t me it would be you getting me to buy em!!! lol :wink:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a no shitter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got a silver and a black Ohmega coming from the Danish group buy - donā€™t know exactly when theyā€™ll be here, but pretty soon I think :smile:

2 Likes

I donā€™t have pics of all my mods and tanks in a row. But a friend wanted me to show him how crazy I have become about mixing, so I shot these pics. Keep in mind, my first batch of ejuice was made October 18th and on the 15th I had no mixing supplies, no flavors, no nothing. Just hardware and retail juiceā€¦

8 Likes

I havenā€™t used the Cthulhu v2 in a month. I must say itā€™s really kicking the flavor. Iā€™m vaping one of my ADVsā€¦ (Flavorah) Sweet Brown Maple Mist v2 Gmix

My current situation is very good right nowā€¦

I

4 Likes

Iā€™m seeing a lot of zephyrs here. My stock coil was not handling high veg well so I wicked the rba but still not impressed. What are you guys using in yours that is getting you good results? What temps? I donā€™t have Ti wire

1 Like

That very tank sits on my Vaporshark DNA200 all day, every dayā€¦
22g Ti, duals, 5 spaced wraps on a 2.5mm IDā€¦its at 0.05 ohmsā€¦555Ā°F 85.1wā€¦
I love love this tank!

2 Likes

I can only vouch for Ti builds with the Zeph. Thatā€™s what I use for good results. Maybe someone else can help that doesnā€™t use Ti.

1 Like

The zephrus is all about wicking, I mostly use it with ni or ti but right now itā€™s got a .6 dual 28 gauge kanthal in it and works great no dry hits nothing. You just gotta cut the wick flush with the deck. Canā€™t have any going down it the juice holes. I think grimmgreen has a good video about the wicking if I remember right.

Itā€™s been such a good day. Mixing, turkey, football and to top it off I broke out my 1st successful complex mix. This mix is one week short of 9 months steeped. The color has turned a beautiful gold color and itā€™s prime.

Yellow Melonberry Fuzz Gmix

Ingredient %
Banana (FW) 1.5
Banana Cream (CAP) 1.5
Citric Acid (20%) (DIY) 0.5
EM (TPA) 0.5
Honeydew Melon (CAP) 3
Honeysuckle (TPA) 1
Juicy Peach (CAP) 2
Koolada 10% (TPA) 0.5
Menthol 25% (DIY) 0.5
Milkstone 3
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 5

Flavor total: 19%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

dude, i really like the deck design on that. I want one. iā€™m gonna get one

Goblin mini today, 100% vg no dry hits at 50w. What you guys usually hit this thing at. 24g kanthol, 8 wraps, .3ohm

Go on eBay and get a wrap for it they got hundreds on there for like five bucks. Just search segelie wraps. BTW thatā€™s a snow wolf. For a cheaper but very comfy to hold mod try the eleaf 100 w they work awesome . lots of wraps for those tooā˜ŗ