New firmware available for DNA200 devices!

Sweet!! Now go play with it and figure it out, its pretty cool!

2 Likes

My previous version never updated my modā€™s firmwareā€¦this one did though!!

I have a lot to play with now!! Did you get the theme generator?

1 Like

Oh yeahā€¦I posted about it earlier on a different threadā€¦
Holler if you need help, Iā€™m no expert, but Iā€™m enthusiastic! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I didnā€™t notice that, I stumbled upon it earlier

I have a premade cvs for my crown coils but it looks like this new 316ss material is almost identical to the one I made

Its all good, brother!
I know I havenā€™t said anything, didnā€™t really thinking needed to, but you know: Im glad youā€™re working your way back outta that messā€¦
Whats yours is yoursā€¦she cant take thatā€¦nobody canā€¦fuck her and fuck them!
Much love, brother

2 Likes

Are you on Ti or SS? Do you have a preheat setting? This is where it gets a bit grey for meā€¦ I have it set at 50w but I really notice nothing?

Iā€™m tryin manā€¦one foot slowly in front of the other. Iā€™m not going to lieā€¦not doin too good and Iā€™m lucky to sleep an hour a night

So much worse than anyone knows

Thank you though! I appreciate your kindness as always :wink:

Itā€™s too bad people like you and a few others werenā€™t closer. Some of the best people I know and I only know the text on the screen

1 Like

Itā€™s a hard thing to swallowā€¦finding out the last 15 years of your life have been one big fat lie

OK, this is what I do:
I used to use preheat,but donā€™t anymoreā€¦I set the mod to 200w, and have my temp set to 580f. When I hit hte fire button, the 200w gets me to my desired temp right away and then smooths out tfor the entire duration of my inhaleā€¦it works amazing! if you have time to try it, leave the mod connected and turn on th device monitor and take a few drags. feel it and watch the action simultaneouslyā€¦

2 Likes

Is that on titanium?

or does it not matter

i understand, brother, i hate to say it, but i doā€¦BUT, when you finally do get over it and move on, when you look back, youā€™ll say: i wish i could have gotten over it quicker.
i dont do much coddling, bro, if you havent noticedā€¦iā€™m a straight to the point motherfucker. i say the things people only thinkā€¦
my ex wife fucked me over pretty good and looking back i know 2 things:

1. i wish i would have never let her see me hurting
  2. i wish i coulda got over her quicker

we are granted so little time on this earth and when we realize we have been into something that ends up bad, we need to move the fuck on and get back to enjoying the time we have!

3 Likes

titanium or whateverā€¦i use titanium and SS only and that works awesome for both.
do you use temp control or power mode only?
the new firmware and software lets you load material profiles without the need for steam engine

I switch back and forth. I usually just use wattage mode because Iā€™m not a fan of the cooler, light, vape I get with TC.
I also never run my tanks empty, were I have to worry about any dry wicks, so for me TC is kinda pointlessā€¦yeahā€¦I said it! :wink:

So I would say 75%/25% WM/TC

Wowā€¦cooler, light vape with TC? That can be changed

1 Like

You can turn off TC on the dna200,ya knowā€¦and you can turn it wayyyyyy up too

1 Like

Yeah I know it can and come off season when I start twisting it will be better.
For now though my crownā€™s CVS produce a cooler vape than I prefer and anything higher just jumps aroundā€¦
But like I said, Iā€™m fine with wattage mode because I have never had issues with vaping on an empty/dry tank

well, if you ever wanna, the new escribe has the material profile for 316l right there for yaā€¦
if youre happy, stay where you areā€¦if ya ever wanna switch it up, lemme know, iā€™ll shoot you my number and walk you through it! got it?

Or do you still have my number??

1 Like

Yeah I just loaded the 316ss and about to give it a try. It is 99% identical to my personal made cvs for the .25 crowns

Yep still have your number homie :wink:

1 Like

Cool.

Try turning the temp up to like 580

1 Like