New flavorah flavors!

Are those flavors the only ones you have mixed together??

2 Likes

Sorry, I meant your descriptions!

Carrot: An even mixture of caramel and pudding. A sweet and light flavor. A perfect add to a dessert or bakery. 2% or more for use.

3 Likes

Jeepers…lets fix that! Ha
Carrot fixed!!! Mimosa fixed. Popcorn fixed. Pucker fixed.

5 Likes

Appreciate you adding the notes here! :thumbsup:
Thank you!!

4 Likes

Thank you for your hard work @Laura5 :+1:t5::blossom:

4 Likes

Oak barrel
Woody and smokey. Slightly bitter with a touch of a sweet cream. Very light flavor. Would recommend 3%(maybe higher) for use. Good for tobacco or perhaps a drink recipe. Stand alone, no.

6 Likes

Apricot
Smells like a mixture of peach and strawberry.
It has a lemon like tartness. There is a creamy taste of mango and the brightness of a ripe, sweet peach.

5 Likes

New flavors.
Granola
smooth vanilla
Hazelnut
Wheat
Nectarine
Red velvet

5 Likes

Did somebody say Moscato! :heart_eyes: There may be hope for my liver yet!

5 Likes

Testing that one today :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Very interested in hearing results on this one. TFaa’s is shmeh and MF is too $$ and they are shady so hoping to replace.

5 Likes

Moscato
Smells very floral. Very strong flavor. Bitter white grape with mint about 3 doors down. Stand alone is a possibility because the flavor is complex and bold. Tastes like the wine it is named after.

5 Likes

Ooooh, @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit will be excited to hear that! :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks! I can’t wait to try it. I already checked the Flavorah site and it’s not for sale yet, lol.

3 Likes

Did you read the sangria and morning mimosa notes??? @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit

4 Likes

ConcreteRiver has an information that new flavors will be available on October 6th at Nic River and BCF and in November everywhere else.

7 Likes

For all the updates on flavors

7 Likes

Nectarine
Smells like it tastes- big plus!
This is definitely in the peach family. It smells of fresh orange (not tangy) and peach. The taste has bold citrus notes and ripe peach notes. With a noticeably sweet profile and the layered flavor, it would compliment many fruit and dessert recipes. Use between 2-3%
Would pair nicely with FLV peach to give it a sweeter, fuller profile.

6 Likes

Updated blog information. See above post with the link.

4 Likes

Red velvet :slight_smile:
Slightly bitter. Semi sweet. Resembles a rich, dark chocolate. There is a slight fruity note and a hint of caramel. Stand alone? Nah… Very light flavor, would suggest at least 3% with room to go higher if needed. This would be good with coffees, tobaccos and desserts.

5 Likes