New mixer to the community with a good start so far

I am new to the mixing community here, and I just started mixing recipes of my own recently. I made 4 different flavors so far, and I have to say it’s not as hard as I once thought! I made a strawberry and cream that is very good. It’s actually better than anything I bought at a shop. I think I have a nack for this and I am looking forward to mixing a lot more!

12 Likes

You must have a knack, I still remember my first and second and probably my third recipes were horrible. Of course I didn’t do any research or reading in the forum, which would have helped a lot.

Congratulations and welcome to the community.

10 Likes

Welcome!

My first ever recipe came out really good, and that’s what got me hooked :smiley:

11 Likes

So welcome… Welcome to the Machine!
(Pink Floyd popped into my head just now)

8 Likes

Welcome to the community. I’m with @Dan_the_Man You are one of the lucky mixers for sure. I remember letting my wife try my first couple of mixes. She said if I was trying to clone dishwater that I nailed it.

11 Likes

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I am really enjoying this forum and the recipes I read.

7 Likes

Could you post the recipe links so that I can try them out please. I can’t see any recipes under your name. @Donehere

3 Likes

In case u don’t know

to share in threads like Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part II - #19 by Pro_Vapes and What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)? - #780 by Ohm_Sweet_Ohm for thoughts and feedback by others. Gl to u!

3 Likes

Lucky duck! I started with liquid barn flavors. And did some mild research. My husband was very understanding, even though we were vaping one disaster after another! I actually ran out of concetrates before I perfected any recipes!

7 Likes