New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

I can’t seem to paste it here ?

1 Like

I can’t on my cell phone.

Nope. Doesn’t work on a cell phone.

Just a few tips that was relayed to me in my early days…

Did you try this recipe without smooth?
It’s a kinda recipe fix if things are harsh. More of a fixer than an flavor. It may knock your flavor down a few pegs.

Unless you like super sweet vape, then you may not need this either. You have plenty sweet flavors already.

This really looks good and I will try this.

2 Likes

I have always used smooth in custardy vapes I will try without next time .I have a very sweet tooth haha.I’m on an iPad most of the time maybe why I couldn’t paste

1 Like

When I first started diy I used a ton of smooth also, until someone pointed out to me that it wasn’t always needed. I did the same thing with AP. It may help to study this post on the use of additives to help in the future. btw, your recipe looks awesome and I will try it on my next mix session.

2 Likes

Yep - The cut/paste uses an invisible flash object, and IOS doesn’t do flash :expressionless: |

1 Like

Cheers bud .needs a good old natural steep.

1 Like

I see they have Molinberry in the U.S. now. Do you have any recommendations? I’m looking for the good stuff.

Dutchmaster Killer

@Jimk This ones for you!

2 Likes

Wow! That looks super vapable! Bookmarked!

I’m gonna have to try that with some of the FA ry4 tobaccos. My wife doesn’t care for them, but I think they’re kinda good. Perhaps I’ll sling this mix her way, using the TFA flavor and see if she falls in love; she’s a big ry4 fan.

2 Likes

I’m gonna link this one to the tobaccos page!

1 Like

Its super delicious I guarantee it.

1 Like

Nuff said!

Pretty excited…I’ve got a few new tobaccos on the way! It’s mix:30!

3 Likes

Want to tell you guys to try something I discovered that might be really neat for you. When I didn’t have Butter Pecan, I substituted TPA Pecan and TPA Butter. Later I bought Butter Pecan and made the same recipe and it was not as good at all. In other words, try mixing using Butter and Pecan rather than Butter Pecan and see what you think.

3 Likes

Fruits are good, sweets are so-so, tobaccos are OK, Pink Lady is THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO VAPING!!!11111 You can easily buy a litre of this thing (:

3 Likes

Thanks @Aux, Pink Lady it is… I’m so over loaded on fruits right now, but I will look into them in the future.

1 Like

Well, according to every single human being I gave pink lady juice to try, this is heroin. Once you try it, you will vape it until the last drop no matter how much you have (:

1 Like

I got it in my cart right now. I’m trying to decide what else I want.

know of any USA suppliers? 16 euros for shipping alone aint happening