New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

Thanks for the nod SM. It’s one of my faves. One month is just standard procedure for me. If you like it then I say go ahead and vape it.[quote=“SthrnMixer, post:479, topic:18245”]
did you learn this at Hogwarts or something?
[/quote]

I’m just an unconventional mixer. I don’t mind taking chances on odd pairings. I’ve mixed peach and pear before. I was intrigue by Anise and Absinthe after my 1st tobacco mix with the two. I feel the orange cream just bridges the the other flavors together. A bit of luck also nailing the %s on the first try.

Darn, I made this recipe last week and put it away somewhere in the back so it will get some time to mature. I was hoping I would forget about it and find it later, all steeped and ready and there you go reminding me of it :grinning:

Well if you’re like me this will NOT be an ADV. I liken it more to 24 year old Chivas Regal. Something I will use when I feel like treating myself. I filled up my 6ml RDTA last night and I’m just now almost empty. Savor the flavor! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been wondering about cactus… Does it have a bitter taste? Was going to buy it but the vendor didn’t have any.

Can you describe the flavor?

[quote=“SthrnMixer, post:482, topic:18245”]
Well if you’re like me this will NOT be an ADV.
[/quote]Probably not, I mean I’m Dutch and I love liquorice but I’m also a tobacco nut and very rarely vape a juice that doesn’t have any in it. Some juices look so damn tasty that I just have to try them out.

1 Like

No, not really…I’m one of those people that feels describing flavors is close to impossible…for instance: describe the flavor of banana without using texture or comparison…sorry, bro

Don’t get me wrong, its good…just keep it low, like under 1%

Got them all and heck yeah I’m going to mix it right away when my nic arrives.

Love anise and this one is my favorite outdoor vape

Needs at least one week of steeping to mellow out the citrus and bring out the liquorice notes.

1 Like

Yeah that’s true… But I like the juicy aspect as has been described.

Might just get me a bottle after Christmas as the vape budget is up in “vape” hehehe

1 Like

Its definitely worth buying…

This is my attempt at a Toffifee flavor. I am still waiting to see how this does after a steep. But so far I love it. The Hazelnut and Nugat in this are just great. Let me know what you think.

Nut 'n' Vape

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% 0.5
Caramel (Original) (TPA) 5
Caramel Candy (TPA) 3
Chocolate (FA) 1.5
Cocoa (FA) 0.25
Hazelnut (TPA) 2
Marshmallow (TPA) 2
Nugat (INAWERA) 1

Flavor total: 15.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

I thought I had put a version of this up here somewhere but don’t see where I did. So it was a very hot day in St Augustine, FL. I don’t typically go for frozen drinks but the description sounded too good not to try. And it certainly was delicious. Inspired me to try and recreate it in a vape. Mind you I only had this drink once, but this is pretty darn close to how I remember it. Of course some of what made the drink so wonderful is texture from the slushy ice and bits of pineapple and coconut. I didn’t detect any really noticeable rum flavor either in the drink, so I didn’t even bother trying to incorporate that either.

Here’s the drink recipe:

Happy Captain .5 oz Captain Morgan White
.5 oz Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
.5 oz Mango Rum
.5 oz Passion Fruit Rum
.5 Pineapple Rum
Equal parts Orange, Pineapple & Cranberry Juice
Shake Vigorously

Garnish: Orange, Cherry, sword

Technique: Build & Shake with Froth

Here’s my “attempt”

Happy Captain (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Coconut Extra (TPA) 2
Golden Pineapple (CAP) 5
Orange Citrus (Flavorah) 1
Passion Fruit (FA) 1.5
Sweet Coconut (Flavorah) 2
Sweet Mango (CAP) 4

Flavor total: 15.5%

I will continue to try and improve on this using alternate vendor flavors. Still gets a 5 star from me though.

4 Likes

I generally take inspiration from various things within daily life when i go to mix up a new blend. That being said… I have no idea what the heck i was doing when this mix come to fruition.

Ingredient %

Blueberry (CAP) 4.25
Cream Fresh (FA) .75
Green Tea (FA) 2.5
Juicy Lemon (CAP) .75
Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP) 4

Certainly a different flavor… One i intend to work on a bit more. I find it very… interesting.
Feel free to try it out and give some feed back

2 Likes

Damn. I need to get me a sun lamp, an umbrella, and a truck load of sand dumped in my living room and vape me some of that! That is… after I buy every one of the flavors :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m convinced you’re right on the pumpkin spice!

If you are referring to this comment…

I have been using it successfully for a couple weeks now. I just think it needs other flavors added to it to really shine. Things like Custard and Cinnamon really bring out the pumpkin pie flavor and tone down the raw pumpkin flavor. I read similar comments about TFA’s Pumpkin Pie (Spice) flavor and I have managed to wrangle some really good flavor out of that one as well.

1 Like

I’ve managed to mess up a few recipes trying to create a pumpkin roll with pumpkin spice LOL I finally gave up

My Funnel Cake Recipe (and there is no Coffee in Coffee Cake LOL yes someone asked why coffee)

Joy (FA) 2%
Biscuit (Inawera) 2%
Cinnamon Coffee Cake (CAP) 6%
Marshmallow (TPA) 3%

Do you mind sharing what you tried with it?

I taste test a few recipes from last month… these were very good!

Super delish strawberry vape. You can taste all the flavors in the proportion as listed in the recipe. Incredibly smooth ADV. 5 Star vape all day everyday. I changed the name to the original recipe idea.

Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Gmix

Ingredient%
Banana (Flavorah)2
Fuji Apple (FA)2
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah)1.5
Strawberry (Flavorah)3
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)7
Vienna Cream (FA)0.75

Flavor total: 17.75%

Simply put it taste Lime and Ice Cream. Pretty much spot on IMO. 5 Star.

Lime Ice Cream Gmix

Ingredient%
Cream Fresh (FA)0.75
Lime (Flavorah)0.75
Marshmallow (TPA)2
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)2
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)3

Flavor total: 8.5%

Overall flavor is good… similar to others I’ve made. The peach is leading and then banana follows closely. Mango and orange are background flavors but they are detectable in this. I think this will be even better with some Graham Cracker added @ 1-2%

Breakfast Fruit Bowl Gmix

Ingredient%
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah)2
Mango (FA)2
Peach (INAWERA)3
Ripe Banana (TPA)1.5
Sweet Tangerine (CAP)4
Vienna Cream (FA)0.75
Yellow Peach (CAP)2

Flavor total: 15.25%

4 Likes