New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

I’m a bit on the fence about this one. ATM it was good…different but good. Not sure how steeping will affect the flavors so I’m putting this out there for input for anyone familiar with them.

Love Potion (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Cucumber (FA) 0.8
Honeydew Melon (MF) 0.8
Hypnotic Myst (FA) 5
Passion Fruit (FA) 1
Wine Champagne (FA) 2

Flavor total: 9.6%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Sadly I have every flavor besides Nugat :frowning:

Christmas Cheer (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Bergamot (FA) 0.4
Candy Cane (FW) 1.5
Cookie (FA) 2.5
Graham Cracker (CAP) 0.5
Orange Citrus (Flavorah) 2
Orange Cream (TPA) 2
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.2
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 11.1%

6 Likes

Ok, that Christmas Cheer looks really good. I don’t have all the flavors dangit! :blush:

Yes indeed makes me wanna brew somethin up maybe with a little bit of anise for tiger stripe ice scream. Nice Mix @SthrnMixer

Well I don’t know what you’re missing but here was my motivation. I tried to think of the things that I remember from my childhood. Candy canes, cinnamon cookies, oranges and tangerines, and somehow make a mix to sorta have all those flavors appear in a vape. I mixed this up today and did a 3 minute froth and 2-8 minute USC cycles. Then fill up and vape. I was so shocked that it tasted almost exactly like what I was aiming for. I think it could use some tweaking, and believe me that’s a delicate balance with the Rich Cinnamon. I think that should be changed to 0.15%. So maybe you have enough flavorings to come up with something Christmasy.

Thank you! And go for it! This is the first time I’ve tried to make a holiday mix. I like the idea and would like to do more but it would call for even more investment in flavorings!

1 Like

I don’t have Bergamot, Candy Cane, or Orange Cream. I will grab them on the next order and try this out.

Tasty Blueberry and Banana…

Banana Berry Smoothie Gmix

Ingredient %
Anise (FA) 1.5
Banana (Flavorah) 0.75
Banana Cream (LA) 2
Blueberry (Flavorah) 2
Blueberry Extra (TPA) 6
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah) 1.5
Vienna Cream (FA) 0.75

Flavor total: 14.5%

2 Likes

Been a while since i posted something as most my latest brews are under confidentiality accord :frowning: but this one i kept for myself so able to give it to you guys if you like a nice lemon cake try this one out give it a week its pretty tastey.

Lemon cake supreme : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/321648/Lemon+cake+supreme

1% Butter (CAP)
3% Cake (Yellow) (FW)
2.6% Lemon Sicily (FA)
1% Marzipan (FA)
1.2% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
1.8% Vanilla Cupcake (TPA)
0.4% White grapefruit (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 11%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/2zDY

7 Likes

Damn that looks like a recipe I just thought about making. I just vaped a retail juice that tastes like a lemon cake. That recipe makes me think it’s gotta be very close because of the grapefruit and marzipan in it. I am ordering the 3 ingredients I don’t have. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

I just pulled this out of the closet. It was a flavor a friend wanted me to put together. I ordered the flavors from One on One just to try them out. This is wicked simple and is very good. My friend told me to make him a gallon. I am finding the One on One flavors to be very good. The strawberry in this is amazing. And the watermelon is the best watermelon I have tried so far (I do have some I haven’t cracked the seal on yet).

Sweet Dreamer

Ingredient %
Strawberry (Ripe) (OOO) 5
Vienna Cream (FA) 1.5
Watermelon (OOO) 5

Flavor total: 11.5%

3 Likes

Looks good… I love simple stuff😉

So far I only have one OOo flavor yogurt and it’s very good. I made a simple peach yogurt and after 2 weeks of steering it’s pretty awesome

2 Likes

I have a couple dozen of their flavors. I am very surprised more people don’t use them.

2 Likes

hey Lord Vapor
Pumpkin Spice TPA (btw did learn the it tastes like straight cloves)
Cream Cheese
RY4
Cinnamon Roll

second failure
Pumpkin
Nutmeg
Cinnamon
Cheesecake

Percentages would help. I will be mixing this up this weekend. My first attempt at a Pumpkin Pie (Pirate Ship) turned out really good. But this is an attempt at richening it up.

Pirate Ship V2

Ingredient %
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 2.5
Cinnamon Roll (FW) 4
Custard (FA) 2.5
Graham Cracker (CAP) 1.5
Pumpkin Spice (TPA) 3
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.2
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1
Whipped Cream (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 17.7%

it’s the Pumpkin spice that I didn’t like. Only because of the clove taste and I don’t like clove. I wanted nutmeg and cinnamon without the clove :slight_smile:

TPA has a Pumpkin flavor. I have it but haven’t used it. You could try that and some Nutmeg (LA) and Rich Cinnamon (FLV) or Cinnamon Ceylon (FA)

1 Like

The one FA I forgot to put in the basket dang it LOL Cinnamon Ceylon. What I have is: Cinnamon (TPA) and Nutmeg (LA)

I have it and FLV Rich Cinnamon. They are both very good. I think FLV’s is a tad better, but very pricey. But it takes just a few drops in a 30ml to really spice things up.

1 Like

I also see that Flavor West has a Pumpkin Spice with 5 star reviews on ECX. I am dropping that in the cart.

1 Like