I’m working on this atm
Black cherry 2%
Happy rancher cherry 1.5%
Dragons fruit 0.5%
Sweet cream 2%
Bavarian cream 1%
Cake yellow 4%
Strawberry shortcake 1%

I just ordered red velvet cake to try switch it with yellow cake or I might make it a cheese cake. It’s only been steeping 2 days, I tried it yesterday and the flavours need more time to mix. I like it but think it’s going to need more tweaking

The other one is custard, Carmel doughnut like the ones greggs sells. This one needs a lot of tweeking lol
I started off with low % so I can add more to it

Frosted doughnut 5%
Carmel 2%
Vinilla custard v1 4%
Toffee 1%
Sweet cream 1%

1 Like

Ok folks.
Added a Scottish Desert recipe Cranachan, for your pleasure!
If you are unfamiliar with Cranachan, it is basically a cream based desert with raspberries, oatcake, honey and whisky.
A gorgeously rich sweet tart desert that is very moreish!

I struggled getting an oatcake flavour but by combining the Honey circle cereal, oat cookie and FA cookie i have come close, but if anyone can point me in the right direction to a proper Oatcake flavour then please let me know?
But this mix works.

Please check it out, mix it up and leave feedback and ratings!

Enjoy!

Your recipe is marked as private, soo I cant rate it, but I would love to try it :slight_smile:
How many % in a 50/50 VPG Mix?
How long do you recommend steep time to be?

I set several recipes to private. I’ve since reworked that particular recipe, reducing the Wild Melon to 2%. With the Custard in there, a minimum of 2 weeks steep.

Danish Turtle Juice For Tanks 50/50
To make 10 ml ejuice 50 VG + 50 PG 10% Flavor

Caramel (INAWERA) 2%
Dark Chocolate (INAWERA) 2%
Jamaican Rum (INAWERA) 4%
Vanilla (INAWERA) 2%

Rate it at: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/558506/Danish+Turtle+Juice+For+Tanks+50%2F50

2 Likes

Black Flag Chlone Simple For Tanks 50/50:
VG/PG 50/50
10% Flavor for 10 ml
Steep Time: Between 1 month to 3 months

Black Forest Gateau (DV) 2%
Coffee Pink Lips 4%
Colonel Custard (T-Juice) 2%
Cream (Hangsen) 2%

Remember to rate at:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/559950/Black+Flag+Chlone+Simple+For+Tanks+50%2F50

1 Like

I just got some of the Glazed Doughnut and added it it to a bakery… it rounded out the flavor. Wonderful!

1 Like

Yeasty, Doughy and Sweet. I use it to make a great Cinnamon Roll. Paired with a little cake, cinnamon, brown sugar, butter and icing.

2 Likes

Mixed this up just under a week ago, and it’s pretty damn close to what I wanted to achieve. Bounty used to be one of my favorite choc bars, I don’t really eat many sweets now, but it’s great to get a similar satisfaction from a vape, without the fat lol

Bounty Bar

Ingredient %
(TPA) Bavarian Cream 2
Coconut (CAP) 6
Double Chocolate v2 (CAP) 5
Marshmallow (FW) 1
Sweet Cream (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 16%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Gin ‘N’ Slice
Another wee gem for you all.
A very simple mix but very tasty.
I am impressed by FA take on alcoholic drinks and the Gin is no exception.
Very true to the fresh juniper taste of gin and this is further complimented by the lemon and cucumber.

Please leave feedback if you mix this up.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Not very often I am happy with a first time mix with no adjustments, but this one worked well straight off the bat. The Medicine Flower (Full strength not pre-diluted measurements) Pear and Caramel work really well together and the Milk and Honey smooths it all out and adds a touch of creaminess

Pears in Caramel Sauce

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar Extra (TPA) 0.25
Caramel (MF) 0.75
Milk and Honey (Flavorah) 2
Pear (MF) 1.5
Vanilla (MF) 0.5

Flavor total: 5%

4 Likes

I just tried Soccer Mom. Left you a comment on the recipe. One of the most interesting recipes I’ve ever tried!

By the way, I didn’t have to sub the FA Mandarin…I forgot to mention that. Also, since I did have to sub the Walnut, feel free to delete my comment on your recipe if you like. Honestly I don’t think my sub of MF Walnut at 0.5% made a dime’s worth of difference, but at the same time I don’t like reviews from people who don’t use all the proper ingredients. At least it was just 1 flavor :slight_smile:

The walnut sub shouldn’t make a huge difference. It was a great review. I’m glad you enjoyed the same thing I love about it, and that’s it’s sort of fun undefinable but somewhat always familiar flavor. Which, for me, is what Ambrosia really is for me. I can never quite pick up all the bits on their own because I like big bites with a bit of everything in each one.

1 Like

This is one from Private Recipe Stash Sneak Peak thread…

Lemon Berry Yogurt Gmix

Ingredient %
Anise (FA) 1.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.75
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 0.8
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah) 1.5
Lemon (Medicine Flower) 1
Pyure 0.5
Sour Wizard (FA) 0.5
Strawberry (Medine Flower) 1
Vanilla Tahiti (FA) 1

Flavor total: 8.55%

Made 3-20-16

Tested 04-09-16

It’s all in the name… Lemons and Berries in a Sweet Creamy Vanilla Yogurt Base. Excellent Depth, Flavor and Mouthfeel. Sweet with a slight tang that lingers on the palette. For such a low fruit percentage, the fruits really pop, thanks to this enhancer combo… Anise, Pyure and Sour Wizard.

Natural steep at least 2 or more weeks.

3 Likes

Had a stab at a simple orange ice-pop today, I guess in the US you would call it an orange dreamsicle? They were called Super Splits when I were a wee laddy: Normally I don’t make mixes public for at least a few days, after testing, but I know exactly what this will turn out like, I’ve done similar with other fruits. i expect it to be good :slight_smile:

Super Split

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2.5
Golden Pineapple (CAP) 1.5
Koolada 10% (TPA) 0.5
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Orange Cream (TPA) 6
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4

Flavor total: 15.5%

1 Like

I tried to mix a Orange/Pineapple with no success. I’ll give yours a shot. It looks good. Thanks for the post.

1 Like

Golden pineapple isn’t very strong, and I like it as a main [if it did happen to creep through more than I want] , I think it’ll do what i need it to here. I was tempted to use lemon Sicily, to ‘pop’ the orange more, but that is very strong. The pineapple will be much more subtle. I dripped some after making it up and it was already tasting good, so fingers crossed. In the description I also add the other reason for using pineapple, the pops I remember as a kid had a tangy pineapple after taste, though they were down as just orange ices with vanilla cream. There was definitely something else in the ice part :slight_smile:

I also went real low on the koolada because it’s not worked well for me yet. I wanted a ‘cool’ sensation’ but even at 1% it doesn’t seem to like certain flavours, like the bavarian

1 Like

That Lemon Berry yogurt looks lovely btw, if only I had half the ingredients! I would definitely give it a try. Knowing me I’d probably pump the Greek yogurt though, lol, love that stuff

1 Like

Nana-berry Cake

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (LA) 4
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 2
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 3
Nonna's Cake (FA) 3
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 16%

3 Likes

Made 3-22-16

Tested 4-16-16

Sweet Creamy Milk Chocolate. No bitters. This taste better than the other two milk chocolates I have in my stash. I’m going to make a Milk Chocolate (Flavor Base) and use it in recipes.

This vapes very good as a standalone.

Steep 3 weeks

(DIY) Milk Chocolate

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3
Dark Chocolate (MF) 1
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.5

Flavor total: 5.5%

(DIY) Milk Chocolate (Flavor Base)

Ingredient ml g %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 5.45 5.82 54.5
Dark Chocolate (MF) 1.82 1.82 18.2
Sweet Cream (CAP) 2.73 2.73 27.3

Total base: 10 ml
To be mixed at: 5.5% Single Flavor Mix
This is enough for 182 ml of finished liquid.
5 Likes