Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich Gmix

Ingredient %
(Flavor Base) Strawberry (Gmix) 7
Cookie (FA) 2
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.5
Vanilla (MF) 1
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 12.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Made 4-7-16

Tested 4-18-16
Very good flavor on this mix. Well rounded and balanced flavor. The strawberry combo is the best Iā€™ve hadā€¦ very realistic.

Use no heatā€¦ Steep 10 days

Original recipe:

Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich Original : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/589960/Strawberry+Ice+Cream+Sandwich+Original

0.5% Coconut (FA)
2% Cookie (FA)
0.5% Cream Fresh (FA)
1% Strawberry (Medine Flower)
3% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
2.5% Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA)
1% Vanilla (MF)
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 12.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/4GZa

SOOR PLOOM

This is a very simple recipe that captures the taste of a great Scottish Hard Candy that is a firm favourite with children, and adults, here in Scotland.
Soor Ploom translates as Sour Plum for anyone not of a Scottish persuasion! LOL

This was one of the main reasons I wanted Plum in my flavour stash and I have to say Inawera have again delivered with a great representation of this fruit!
The Jolly Rancher gives this mix that hard boiled sweet taste/ mouthfeel and the sour gives it the, well, sour note!.

Give this a try and please rate and leave some feedback!

Enjoy!

1 Like

The summer is coming! So I made some Lime Mints for you!

Lime Mints

Ingredient %
Anise (FA) 1
Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA) 1
Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA) 1
Mandarin (FA) 2
Spearmint (FA) 2.5

Flavor total: 7.5%

1 Like

As a former Chef Iā€™m impressed with your use of Lavender. Subtlety being that thing which excites the palate. Making flavors pop is the Newb struggle ā€¦and the struggle is real. Making flavors hide is what makes a premium sauce. DIY vaping is a new hobby/obsession and itā€™s pure inspiration to see your shared recipes ā€¦Dank je wel! :wink:

3 Likes

Ah, a fellow Dutchie? :grinning:

Lemon Mint

This mix has worked out very well in delivering a fresh,clean mouthwatering mint vape!
I have played around with various flavour combinations trying to capture the taste I desired and have finally settled on this!
The Inawera Lemon Mix, when combined with the Flavour Art Scicily Lemon, gives a great natural freshly squeezed lemon taste. I added some lime to help add more depth of the citric element and finally decided on Flavorah Lime, although it was a close call withe INW lime.
The mint element was always going to be peppermint for me as I love the clean fresh taste of peppermint. To achieve an almost candy like peppermint I backed it up with some Stevia for the sweetness and FA Madagascar vanilla for the creamy note that is prevelant in hard mints.
I also love the fresh clean taste of INW Frost with its menthol based spearmint. This is strong stuff so kept the percentage low as to not overpower the peppermint.
Finally I added my beloved INW Cactus!
I love this added to any mint/menthol flavour as it adds great moisture to the mix.

Feedback will be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

I have posted most of my recipes while working on them to get input, but figured now that I have some made I really liked, I would share them all together in one post for you all, as they are now my ADVā€™s i rotate betweenā€¦ hope some of you like them too :slight_smile:

Gummi-bear Sugar Cookies

Ingredient %
Gummi Bear (FW) 3.5
Lemon mix (INAWERA) 0.5
Nonna's Cake (FA) 3
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 2
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 2
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 4
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 17%

Frosted Cinnamon Roll

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3
Cinnamon Roll (FW) 8
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 3
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 3

Ghetto Rainbows

Ingredient %
Blueberry (Flavorah) 1
Dragon Fruit (TPA) 2
Lemon mix (INAWERA) 0.5
Pear (FA) 1.5
Rainbow Sherbert (TPA) 4
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3

Nana-berry Cake

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (LA) 3.5
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 2
Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA) 3
Nonna's Cake (FA) 3.5
Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 16%

Have a few more in the works, just waiting on steeping to see how they turn outā€¦ have a guava fresca (think it may have too much champagne in it, all the flavors are there, but just not at the levels they should be, its just off i think in some wayā€¦ ill have to tweak it some to get it closer to the real drink.), cherrie pie, neden (a strawberry chocolate cake smells pretty rich and chocolatey with a nice strawberry undertone within it, plan on giving it a try today in a vape, now at 1 week in the drawer, and see how itā€™s coming along.)
I have been so busy lately, i havenā€™t been on here nearly as much. My new job has me pretty wore out and I only get a few hours before Iā€™m out asleep to get up and do it againā€¦ but i have been mixing quite often, and one of my coworkers has been trying out my mixes with positive feedback, also. Hope you guys enjoy.

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna try that, itā€™s way off my flavor profile but looks awesome!

Testing on the go:

Orchard escape

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 1
Fuji Apple (FA) 1.5
Grape (INAWERA) 2.5
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Meringue (FA) 1
Nonna's Cake (FA) 2
Pear (INAWERA) 1.5
Vienna Cream (FA) 1.5

Flavor total: 12%

4-29-16 Retestā€¦ Ready

Simply put, DELICIOUS! Iā€™ve been working on this two and a half months and I finally got what I was hoping forā€¦ a real tasting Chocolate and Strawberry Doughnut. It has a non-chemical tasting chocolate top note with a sweet iced doughnut inhale and a subtle strawberry midvape and exhale. The ice cream adds an extra layer of creaminess and mouthfeel. Iā€™ve made a few doughnut recipes before, but this is definitely the best Iā€™ve made.

Natural steep for a month. Use no heat.

ChocoNut Red v2 Gmix

Ingredient %
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 5
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 2
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.75
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.6
Strawberry (Medine Flower) 1
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 4
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 3
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 19.35%

ā€¦but since I started this project Iā€™ve obtained several new flavors and a strawberry base that is TDF. So unfortunately there will be a v3. I think I can improve this one with an even better doughnut and strawberry notes. So the quest continuesā€¦ Stay Tunedā€¦

WIP

ChocoNut Red v3

Ingredient %
(Flavor Base) Strawberry New 4.5
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 3
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 1.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.5
Cupcake Batter (Flavorah) 2
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.6
Frosted Donut (TPA) 2.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 2.5

Flavor total: 17.1%

3 Likes

They sound good, been working on a good donut mix myself, got 2 that I like, but they need tweaking also. My TrĆ” MĆ³r one is pretty good, almost overly sweet, and maybe a little flavour packed, but itā€™s close to what I initially wanted.

1 Like

I made this donut from Bombies and it was a very good donut. I tweaked it a bit to come up with the v3 Iā€™m working on.

Deputy (Predator / Bombies)

Ingredient%
Cake Batter (CAP)2
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (CAP)4
Frosted Donut (TPA)2
Glazed Doughnut (CAP)4
Joy (FA)0.5
Lemon Sicily (FA)0.3
Marshmallow (TPA)0.5
Raspberry v2 (CAP)1.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP)2

Flavor total: 16.8%

1 Like

I think I have everything for that one bar the normal Glazed and the cake batter, which I have been meaning to try. Well, I have V1 of the raspberry, donā€™t expect thereā€™d be much difference in that

1 Like

Oopsā€¦ I forgot about this one.

Notes

Made 1-28-16

Tested 2-11-16
Flavors good. Steep it longer. Tone down Watermelon next batch?

Tested 4-30-16
The watermelon toned down on itā€™s own. A very good fruit salad in a creamy yogurt base. These fruit notes are powerful in this mix and equally balanced.

Some people say MF flavors fade over timeā€¦ I say itā€™s a crock of shit because this mix is full flavored after a 3 month steep.

Steeping - Mix it and forget about for a couple months. You will be rewarded when you try it.

Yogurt Fruit Cup (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.75
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah) 1.2
Marshmallow (TPA) 1.5
Pineapple (MF) 0.8
Strawberry (MF) 0.8
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 4
Watermelon (MF) 0.8

Flavor total: 9.85%

2 Likes

I made something similar to this a few weeks back, urs looks good Iā€™m going to have to try it. Iā€™m trying to make mine more cereal with strawberry yoghurt. So far itā€™s ok just not that much cereal going on yet lol.
In your recipes can the pineapple be taken out of it?

Here you go @Pro_Vapes. One of my own creations, the first recipe I shared on the website. Hope this is what youā€™re looking for. All my recipes are my own creation, Iā€™m sure some of them are close to what others have done but I try to take ā€œDIYā€ to the fullest extent.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/611331/FUZZY+NAVEL+BUZZ

1 Like

For what Iā€™m shooting forā€¦ no, but for your preferenceā€¦ yes, by all means. I have a strawberry watermelon mix and it taste great. I got that combo from one of @daathā€™s recipes.

Thanks @GPC2012ā€¦ I donā€™t have a Fuzzy Naval in my recipe stash and I have yet to use Kentucky Bourbon TPA. I donā€™t have DX Peach (Juicy) (TPA) or Peach TPA so I will have sub those two.

Iā€™ve tried it with Cap Juicy peach and it just seemed to be lacking that fresh peach aftertaste you get eating a tree ripe peach. And I have to admit I do eat my share of them. I live in the middle of about a million acres of stone fruit orchards mostly peaches and nectarines.

1 Like

I agreeā€¦ I have a few others that I think will work.