New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

Never have tried it. But I like this one ! Fingers crossed. BTW the LA Apple isn’t the green apple it just says Apple.

3 Likes

I don’t wanna be too hasty, we’ve only just met after all, but I think I may have found The One. I’ve never had an ADV, but I may have to change my ways for this one.

9 Likes

That looks delish! It may be mine too. I’m a fool for fruit and cookies! One of my favorite snack is PB, Banana and Mayo Sandwich. I can see the cookie replacing the bread and mayo.

6 Likes

Lol my kick right now has been PB and banana sounds delicious JoJo !! Welcome to The ADV club !

4 Likes

I’m really regretting that I only made 10ml. I’m trying really hard not to inhale it all in one shot. Guess I should mix up a 30ml bottle and hope it doesn’t change too much as it steeps.

1 Like

I do it all the time but really have been learning to make 2 small batches in a row of 7 mls each if I like it that much then I make a big batch. I like to change flavors way too much.

1 Like

I\m having an apple days too! So here’s my simple yet tasty and refreshing new mix!

Link to the recipe

2 Likes

What flavor is pink lady?

1 Like

Rose, hibiscus, guava and maracuja.

2 Likes

Im a loving this

Dont be put off by the anise non anise inclined people you… errr wont have anise is in your stash so you wont make it so there is no point in me mentioning it. If you do like anise then dont expect an anise type taste might be a better way of putting it.

You can see why i cant post online anymore. I troll myself :confused:

5 Likes

I was thinking the Same thing ?

I don’t have an Anise flavor in my stash … can you describe the flavor please?

It’s a licorice type flavor

1 Like

black or red?

Black…like fennel or absinthe.

Would absinthe work in this recipe I have it by TFA ? And yes Not a huge fan of Anise but do appreciate the flavor with other flavors ?

I made this and it tastes like Cinnamon toast crunch ! I added the fresh cream and sweetener after trying it a few days later so if you make it try it without first . I haven’t actually tried this with the sweeter and fresh cream yet . Will add comment after …this is soooooooo tasty ! I don’t post recipes often …this one is a gem though

1 Like

I know it’s not my recipe, but thought I’d give my opinion anyway! :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t see why absinthe wouldn’t work—it’s basically just anise flavored liqueur…might actually work great. Kinda like putting bourbon in pecan pie.

Thanks Jo Jo was thinking the same thing. I particularly never used it bc I’m not a big fan of licorice. Seems to take over the whole batch for me at least

1 Like

I definitely think anise, licorice, fennel, absinthe, etc. are flavors without a whole lot of middle ground…you either love em or hate em. LoL. My dad used to get that Panda all natural black licorice and I was the only other person in the family that could actually stomach eating them. Anise and absinthe are on my list of flavors to get. :wink:

2 Likes