New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

This has an awesome salted caramel flavor on the inhale with a smooth batter finish!

Note: steeped 4 days.

Salted Caramel Cupcake Batter

Ingredient %
Cake Batter Dip (FW) 3
DX Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1.5
Ethyl Malthol 10% (TPA) 1
Salted Caramel (FW) 5
Tres Leches (FW) 2
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 2.5
Whipped Cream (FW) 4

Flavor total: 19%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

Made 7-28-16
Tested 8-22-16

This is the bomb. Nothing like MF done right. Creamy Raspberry Chocolate Cake to the max. This MF Wild Raspberry continue to amaze me. I havenā€™t had a failure with it yet.

Steep 3wksā€¦ use no heat.

ChocoRazz Dessert

Ingredient %
(Flavor Base) Vanilla Milkshake (Gmix) 3
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.6
Marshmallow (Flavorah) 1.5
Pound Cake (Flavorah) 2
Wild Raspberry (MF) 0.6

Flavor total: 7.7%

1 Like

I love Cherimoyaā€¦I am always looking for more recipes to make with itā€¦I have all of the ingredients for this one besides the White Grape (FA)ā€¦could you recommend a substitute? I have Grapes (Inawera)ā€¦do you think I could sub this for the White Grape (FA)?

Speaking of Cherimoya, can anyone direct me to the flavors that pair the best with Cherimoya?

1 Like

The white grape is simply just a juice booster for the other flavors, itā€™s not needed. INW grape would be far too strong, it would change the mix. Much as I love the stuff. Grape isnā€™t a specific flavoring here, you could just bump the fuji a tad, as that kind of serves a similar purpose though does add flavor too.

I have a Cherimoya rhubarb custard too made at the same time, itā€™s steeping away, but I have tried it and itā€™s lovely :slight_smile:

The Cheriyog is very good, my missus is ripping through it, and she can be very fussy. As with any Cherimoya mixture itā€™ll be cloudy for a bit, but Iā€™ve tested it after a couple of days and it was good to go. Obviously, itā€™ll improve the longer you leave it after that. Iā€™m out of it now after doing those mixes but will be ordering more and experimenting further

1 Like

Thank you for the tip, I will definitely be trying this one!

Cool, let me know how you get on with it :slight_smile:

The V1 steeped into too much cake. I reworked it into something special.

Unicorn Assassin Gmix v2

Ingredient%
(Flavor Base) Strawberry New6
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)0.75
Cream Whipped (FA)0.75
Liquid Stevia (Pyure)0.4
Pound Cake (Flavorah)2
Sweet Cream (CAP)0.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)1.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)3.5

Flavor total: 15.4%

3 Likes

I have been wanting a good keylime pie recipie
Think I have found it
Real flavors keylime pie was good need little more kick for my taste
Key Lime Pie (Real Flavors) 12%
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1.2 %
Strength: 3 mg
PG/VG-ratio: 20/80
Flavor total: 3.96 ml (13.2%)
http://tjek.nu/r/6Fee
The real flavors apple pie I am working on it to was good stand alone but needs little more added FA Fuji but was too much at 1.2 still trying
keylime is great simple mix

1 Like

Lime cold press FA. Yum.

This recipe turned out great !!!

Luck of The Irish

Ingredient %
Butterscotch (Flavorah) 0.75
Irish Cream (FW) 2
Lucky Shot (OSDIY) 8.5
Milk and Honey (Flavorah) 0.5
Salted Caramel (FW) 0.5
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 1.75

Flavor total: 14%

6 Likes

My take on Mountain Dew - Baja Blast - Shake and Vape

Sour Green Thunder

Ingredient %
Aurora (FA) 0.5
Citrus Punch (Mt. Dew) (TPA) 5
Juicy Orange (CAP) 0.5
Key Lime (TPA) 0.5
Lime (Cold Pressed) (FA) 0.5
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 0.25

Flavor total: 7.25%

3 Likes

Iā€™m posting this a little nervously as itā€™s the first recipe I have come up with from scratch that I have not been TOO embarrassed to share, please be gentle ā€¦

Bavarian Apple Slice (Fuji)

:apple:
Ingredient
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2.5%
Fuji Apple (FA) 2.5%
Funnel Cake (CAP) 5%
Soft Cinnamon (OOO) 0.5%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4%

Flavour total: 14.5%

7 Likes

Iā€™m not familiar with Funnel Cake (CAP) and Soft Cinnamon (OOO), but your pairings look very good. You didnā€™t go overboard with flavors you didnā€™t need. This looks much better than my early recipes. It looks like a good start to me.:+1:

4 Likes

Crap, i just spent all my Amazon cash and what did i forget? Frackin Pyureā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s the best multipurpose sweetener Iā€™ve used. Paired with MF fruitsā€¦ It brings out the ultimate flavor IMO.

4 Likes

Now i absolutely HAVE to try it. I check our local Wallyworld every week, the first few they had some other crap and then the got a box of powdered Pyure, and a couple weeks later they got packets of it. They have got to be getting this stuff soonā€¦

Ive been watching your recipes pretty closely to see how you are using it as im sure ill need it for the Raw RF flavorings too.

2 Likes

I got like 20 or so of the the RF Raw Extracts and I havenā€™t had time to mix a single 1 yet. 12 hr shifts are killing my mixing/testing time.

2 Likes

Ouch, all work and no playā€¦

I started with 4 to see how the alcohol extraction is going to play into this. I very much like the flavors @Walt_RealFlavors produces, i hope you do as well.

3 Likes

@Pro_Vapes Wow dude, thatā€™s a real compliment coming from you, Cheers mate !
just watched your mag stirrer vid 5 mins ago. thatā€™s my weekend project !
(the aviary will just have to wait!)

4 Likes

I just had a WHOA!!! moment. The kind of WHOA!!! I got from Watermelon MF. I recently received my Grape MF and mixed it last night. I have several grape concentrates, but none that I like until now. From the descriptions Iā€™ve read, it should taste like a grape popsicle. That description is spot onā€¦ maybe with a little influence from the Pyureā€¦ but a great grape none the less. Itā€™s been less than a day steep, but this mix is great.

Iā€™ve tried to duplicate my favorite Kool-Aid Mixā€¦ Grape and Lemonadeā€¦ I finally nailed itā€¦

Steep overnight.

Hey... Kool-Aid!!! (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Anise (FA) 0.75
Grape (MF) 0.8
Lemon (MF) 0.5
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.6
Sour Wizard (FA) 0.6

Flavor total: 3.25%

3 Likes