New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

GRANNIES RHUBARB PIE

One of my favourite desserts is Rhubarb pie and custard.
This is my take on it.
I am sure if you are a bakery fan then this is right up your street?

Mix it up and enjoy!

Please leave feedback and rate?

Thank you

2 Likes

Their Pink Grapefruit is a little slice of citrusy heaven! Itā€™s only a rare luxury for me though at nearly a dollar a mil. :open_mouth: I will definitely have to try this! Thanks so much for posting it!

1 Like

Thanks @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit
I am sure you will like this one if you like the Elements juice?
Great thing about DIY ( apart from saving you money on the premium juices!) is that you can adapt your preferences if you wish to?
If you mix this up then please leave rating and feedback.
Every little bit if critique is welcome!

1 Like

This one came out awesome. Anybody that likes sweet and fruity would like this I think. The mango with a hint of orange on the inhale and the raspberry on the exhale. Yum!

4 Likes

As soon as I get the flavors, this will be the first thing I try. The dust has to settle on Christmas before I know what I can spend on flavors though. I have grandbabies to spoil. :grinning:

4 Likes

I am gonna mix this one up todayā€¦sounds delicious and I have coincidentally been searching for a new mango mix, and also a raspberry mix so putting them together in one just might be what I need! Thanks for the share!!

1 Like

I hope you enjoy it tbt127. Its one of my new ADVā€™s in rotation. Please give me some feedback and rate it when you try it in a couple weeks (the raspberry is overwhelming as a SNV). Iā€™d appreciate any input

1 Like

@Mizzz_Z_Hobbit I hear you!
Always a bad time of the year when Santas list begins to form and take shape! Lol

1 Like

My 1st attempt at Apple Pie and it smells great just hope it vapes as good when steeped
Any comments on recipe welcome

2 Likes

Okay I most certainly willā€¦I ran out of time to mix it yesterday, but as soon as I get the kids on the bus for school this morningā€¦itā€™s on!!

Best Iā€™ve made

1 Like

This isnā€™t exactly a new one but I recently made this and forgot how good it was ā€¦

2 Likes

Looks good and I have all the flavors, but you are renaming them? instead you should change the names to the names in the database so if a user looks for his mango (TPA) they will find your recipe. What I noticed is I had all the flavors but the price came up as (?) like I didnā€™t have them. This is just a suggestion to make your recipe easy to find. I will mix this this weekend and let you know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How is the Rhubarb? Is it realistic? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

This one looks really good to meā€¦fits my flavor profile well! But of course I donā€™t have all of the flavors for it! I have to get some Oatmeal Cookie TPA and Meringue FA first! Oh well, on the wish list they go!!!

1 Like

Yes it has a realistic flavor, but itā€™s not as concentrated as some of the other Raw Extracts. I think the sweet spot for this flavor is around 2.5%.

2 Likes

I released these two yesterday:

Blueberry Cheesecake

Ingredient%
Blueberry (FW)2
Blueberry (MF)0.25
Blueberry Extra (TPA)1.5
Cheesecake (LA)3
Custard (FA)1
New York Cheesecake (CAP)4

Flavor total: 11.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Bluenana Custard

Ingredient%
Banana Cream (Colorless) (LA)3
Blueberry (FW)3
Blueberry Extra (TPA)2
Custard (FA)2
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)4

Flavor total: 14%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

There are a few like that, Funnel Cake comes to mind, in single flavor i mixed it at 2.25%.

4 Likes

Curious why you thought those two MF were so unusable?

Not sure what youā€™re referring to.

I think these are the flavours he (or she) wants further clarification on, probably so he (or she) doesnā€™t make the same mistake