New Recipe Showcase (2015-2016)

k, sorry for the newbieness, I had attempted to go via the links for numbers 65 and 66 then when I seen that didn’t work tried to hit the page by using the rating link. I need to order a couple things prior to mixing them anyway gezzz my flavor shopping list is starting to get long lol. Guess I’m ging to have to dust my scrollsaw off and build me a shelf to start putting my flavors on.

2 Likes

I have over 200 flavors and I still have a wish list. It’s a never ending thing.

4 Likes

Gnome and G-strings LMBO … What an imagination.

3 Likes

when I adapt a flavor or save it for later I always add q1 to it so I can find it fast later…

Strawvarian is private! /sadpanda

No, because it is disrespectful in that my document doesn’t contain the author of the recipes. All you do is

1. Open a document.
  2. Open the recipe you want to copy.
  3. Click on the wrench and then click Copy as HTML.
  4. On your keyboard, hit Alt + Tab to switch to your document.
  5. Hit Ctrl+C to paste the recipe.
    Do steps 2 thru 5. for each recipe you want to save.
    I removed some repetitive text later and formatted it all in a smaller font. Also added page numbers. I hope you understand that I can’t make this info mine and give it out. It belongs to all the folks who made and submitted the recipes.
3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m so done mixing for awhile. LoL Now begins the anxious wait…I’ll try to forget that I spent all day putting this stuff together. If I stole one of your mixes and adapted it, I’ll let you know how it turns out! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

That is a job you have there. I have made 10 in one day but never 12.

3 Likes

Don’t have a heart attack, but there’s no tobacco in this recipe! My wife wanted an apple pie vape; her wish is my command! It’s quite yummy, even without a tobacco ingredient!

5 Likes

What’s in the Pink Absinthe? The name sounds luscious! Screen shot please!

1 Like

@NewDrip LoL I’ve learned the hard way that I gotta do it when the mood strikes cuz it might not last. I wouldn’t have dared so many if I didn’t have some really amazing recipes for inspiration and adaptation. :wink:

@Jimk I’m a little shocked…any way you could add some tobacco? LOL. Just kidding, that looks amazing the way it is. I may have to steal the pic and mix up a bottle. :smile: The Pink absinthe is just absinthe, strawberry ripe and cap sweet strawberry. I saw someone had a recipe called Strawberry Absinthe and it sounded good. I kinda wanna try a grapefruit and absinthe though…sounds weird but it might be good!

4 Likes

That sounds like it’d be a winner! I love anything with a licorice note added. Finally mixed up a recipe that is an ADV for me in that flavor; Black Muse. Quite tasty if I do say so myself.

2 Likes

That looks tasty has hell! :smiley: I don’t have the Inawera - I should put it on my list!

1 Like

Where do you buy your FA and Inawera flavors? I think I decided ECX had the cheapest FA and BCV for Inawera.

I’m guessing your back from vacation @daath…Welcome back! :smile:

Maybe someone can PM me the recipe?

Please?

/begs

Yes, you need to! I’m very impressed with the Gold for Pipe and Dark for Pipe! Can’t wait to get my hands on the other “for PIpe” flavors.

You’re thinking is correct. I’ve thought about doing an overseas buy with INA but haven’t taken the plunge on that quite yet. Sounds like you’re leaning towards the tobaccos a bit more! Get the right flavors and it’s heaven!

Which recipe?

Strawvarian my good man :wink:

1 Like