New Recipe Showcase 2017

Where are you located?

2 Likes

Happy belated birthday. :balloon:

2 Likes

I’m in Vegas :grimacing:, where I can’t even get Waffle Crisp cereal anymore lol :weary::joy:

4 Likes

Well am I jealous (but only from the flavoring aspect)! Lol

DIYFS (do it yourself flavor shack) is right in your back yard! One flavor you’ll absolutely want to get (according to the masses) is Holy Vanilla.

You’ve got a ton of options though since you’re in the US… Just hit the resources page for the major vendors and discount codes.

My personal favorites are (in alphabetical order):
Bull City, GremlinDIY, and NicotineRiver. All three are stellar in customer service!

4 Likes

A couple recipes that went public today! Both are tasty as SNVs and are still great after a month of steeping.

5 Likes

Yes ty for reminding me about thAT one, I almost feel like I’m living in Vanilla Vatican City. And Nic. River is my go to but guess I’ll have to step out on them to get some WS-23 and they’d make me soo happy to have their Hangsen already. It makes me happy to just need to go to one place as I’m sure most feel. But if any has issues getting Holy Vanilla for whatever reason, I’d be more than happy to help if I can in any way. ( like w shipping). God speed …;;)(p

3 Likes

Hey y’all this is my first post and also my first recipe made entirely by me, please have a go at it and let me know how it is.

Nice fruity creamy custard accented with an after thought of delicious creamy pistachio. yum tastes great after 5 days steep

Leave a comment letting me know what you think of this recipe

4 Likes

Hmmm. It looks interesting but sadly I havnt tried a mix with 31% flavoring. What kinds of mod/atty are using?

5 Likes

from the looks of it all i can say is WOW

2 Likes

@DarkFlames it looks to be a very complex profile and may be quite nice - The main thing is you like it and that is what DIY is all about. I would however hazard a guess that you could achieve a similar taste with perhaps a little less flavouring.

Maybe cut a little bit off one of your mixes and try a dilution of say %50 just a suggestion for you to try - if you are happy with were it is leave it as is. Just my 2c.

5 Likes

i made version 3 maybe give this one a go ? http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1845697/Banger%20V3(Pistachio%20Fruit%20Medley%20Custard)

1 Like

check out v3 http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1845697/Banger%20V3(Pistachio%20Fruit%20Medley%20Custard)

3 Likes

thanks for the great input man i actually took that into consideration and have made version 3 take a look and maybe try mixing ithttp://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1845697/Banger%20V3%28Pistachio%20Fruit%20Medley%20Custard%29

2 Likes

i love the fact that you took woftam suggestions , a lot of times less is more , i learned that with creams i use to over cream everything to the point that the cream wasnt creamy and it over took everything else , i still catch myself doing that and have to correct it

7 Likes

Now let us know how it vapes between v1, 2, and 3? Not sure how you steeped these 5 days already.

3 Likes

Hello All,
This is the first recipe I have made that I am very happy with. I would appreciate any comments you may have.

Thank you kindly.

Leilani

13 Likes

you did it congrats , i remember you talking about this in the past

3 Likes

Thank you Fidalgo! It was a labor of love. It was much harder than I thought getting it down just how I wanted it to taste. Let me know if you give it a go!

P.S - I’m still working on my Ube Halaya & Ube Ice Cream Cookie recipe - but getting the right sweet potato is proving to be a challenge. :sweat:

3 Likes

i would try it but im missing a few of those flaves , and am not buying new flaves until ive gotten rid of some of the ones i have, all im doing now is replacing flaves that i use when they run out , this summer i got super lazy with DiY but winter is coming its always a good time to get into mixing for me

4 Likes

I hear you Fidalgo. You always have to have your favorites in stock, and soon it’ll be time for fall & winter recipes!

2 Likes