New Recipe Showcase 2017

Hehe gotcha !!! I have to say, steeping aside, I already like it, many of my favorite flavors…

1 Like

i tried to make as " dirty " as possible but that damn FLV cinnamon crunch is clean and irreplaceable

3 Likes

Sure is a LOT of triangles. You know who, is going to be hot on this one !!!

3 Likes

Who me…? :grin:

4 Likes

Gonna have to get some of that!

5 Likes
7 Likes

Damn it! Everything but the MF banana.

2 Likes

Same here, now I gotta hump over to MF and place another order lol.

3 Likes

Every damn time! Lol

3 Likes

Alright, I’ll let you in on a little secret. Ever wonder why these new, exciting, delicious looking recipes come out, and you’re ALWAYS missing ONE or TWO flavors ??

It’s because “they” are searching your stash, taking notes, then BLAM out comes another recipe !!!

You didn’t hear this from me…

10 Likes

It’s a conspiracy! I knew it. Lol

8 Likes

6 Likes

And they do by having all but one flavor. Just to tease you. I’m like " got it, got it, got it…damn it! One short again".

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer @NChris
Ok what are the 2 of you all smoking in that vape? The paranoia has set in lol… pass it here

8 Likes

Who’s paranoid … ??

https://www.philosophytalk.org/sites/default/files/styles/large_blog__900x400_/public/Tin-foil-hats-Signs.jpg?itok=5WGuRV_B

Prepared …

8 Likes

The banana is a secondary note. I think Banana Cream LA (Colorless of course) would be a good sub. Probably around 1.5%.

6 Likes

Thank you. That one I do have. I was thinking maybe FLV Banana might work too?

2 Likes

It might work also, but it’s very potent. Try it at around .4-.5%

3 Likes

Am I weird to notice that banana in very small %'s adds an earthy note without the banananeyness?

2 Likes

I can’t say earthiness applies in this mix. IMO it contrast and hypes the pineapple.

1 Like