New Recipe Showcase 2017

Liking FW Chocolate Cream Cake in my new Java Lava Cake! It’s more Dark Chocolate Cream than Cake, but still a great find. :smiley:

10 Likes

Looks pretty nummy to me!

3 Likes

Thanks! I was quite happy to find a chocolate flavor that I liked besides INW Milk Choc. My bottle was getting low, so I’ve been trying not to use it often. I am really liking the new Flavor West Cake flavors, Creamy Sponge Cake (Twinkie) is a new flavor that is superb, although it tastes more like a moist Sugar Cookie to me.

7 Likes

Well I just got this mixed up and in the Barrel, sure hope it turns out good,

11 Likes

I’m really happy with how this turned out. The combo of caramels makes a really nice caramel sauce swirl in the gelato.

13 Likes

I’ve been digging on this one now for several months.

Howard Hughes' Sugar Bear clone

Ingredient %
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 3.5
French Vanilla (TPA) 4
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 3.5
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 6

Flavor total: 17%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
16 Likes

I don’t have Kentucky Bourbon, but I really want to try this, does the KB actually resemble Bourbon in any way?

3 Likes

Just mixed this up. It smells amazing. Thanks for posting it :+1:

3 Likes

@Silhouette yes it does to me, in fact it is alcohol and pg based hence the ground only shipping, the alcohol will steep off and improves

2 Likes

It benefits from a slight (3-5 day) steep, but it isn’t too bad right off. If you can wait for it to calm down though, it’s worth it.

Thanks- hope you like it.

3 Likes

I think it does. I got it for a Beam & Coke recipe I wanted to create when I first started mixing and it is spot on IMHO.

2 Likes

Pound Cake! Using new FW White Cake in place of Vanilla Cupcake/ sometimes Yellow Cake. I have an older Pound Cake recipe that I love, and decided to give it a fresh spin using a new cake base.

10 Likes

that look’s yummy! love the name!

4 Likes

That Caramel Toffee is just heavenly, no other caramel comes close. You can make something bland and lifeless just come alive with that flavor, and it brings a dark, sweet balance to tobacco flavors as well. It’s a make-you-drool flavor, and my all time fave.

7 Likes

I will put that on my shopping list!

3 Likes

How’s that Cake (White)?

2 Likes

I gotta tell you, I expected a little more from it based on the cake flavor of Yellow Cake and Vanilla Cupcake, Vanilla Cupcake was always such a great White Cake representation (for me anyway). It has this very light spice note to it, very faint, almost unnoticeable, almost like a bland cardamom, or white pepper (this may just be my senses, my husband does not smell or taste it like I can). It is weaker than I had hoped, but still very tasty. There are so many ways to increase the cake flavor, using a secondary flavor helps it out alot. In a show down between the two, I still think FW Vanilla Cupcake takes the cake…as the best white cake.

8 Likes

Thank you, much appreciated. Vanilla Cupcake (FW) added to my ridiculously long wishlist.

5 Likes

Kentucky bourbon tpa and whiskey FA do resemble the actual flavor profiles. Jamican rum FA doesn’t seem to work for me as a rum.

2 Likes

You are loving these new FW flavors. Thank you for posting your reviews of them.

2 Likes