New Recipe Showcase 2017

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1744123/Kentucky%20Creams

6 Likes
5 Likes

I mixed this tonight and its tasting so great that I have to make a big bottle tomorrow!

7 Likes

Another one thatā€™s pretty tasty. The last two I made are pretty tasty! This one needs a few days to a few weeks steep although it tastes really good right away! This one is really starting to shine!!! Very tasty!

4 Likes

Something else thatā€™s an everyday vape as well as something my friends and family like to vape on.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been looking for this over in the UK. I can find a Hangsen Caramel and a Hangsen Toffee, but not a Caramel Toffee :cry:. Iā€™m sure one of them would be the right oneā€¦just no clue which :laughing:

2 Likes

Let me look into it Lolly, Iā€™ll find out which is right, I know they have a simply ā€˜caramelā€™ so it may be the Toffee one, but I will look into it to be sure.

1 Like

You are a star! I have no likes left right now so hereā€™s a hug instead :hugs:

1 Like

It looks like their list of eliquid and flavors were changed due to the new legislation, so now either caramel or toffee are offered, but I am going to contact Hangsen directly to see if toffee is at least similar to the caramel toffee, if not the same product just renamed (for tpd reasons).

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Iā€™m just waiting for Hangsenā€™s response to my email Lolly, I will let you know when they respond.

4 Likes

David I would like to offer the suggestion of using Capella Toasted Almond in this mix. If I were to do it myself Iā€™d drop FA Almond altogether and use around 2.5% Capella. But if FA Almond needs to stay, Iā€™d drop it to 1% and give that other 2% to the CAP TA. Itā€™s truly amazing in a mix like this. Just a thought.

7 Likes

Thanks for the info and I will try it on the next batch. I have a Liter in the barrel now and getting ready to transfer it, vaped a bit yesterday and to be honest it was amazing already.

2 Likes

Tell me about that Dark Chocolate MF so I can decide to bite the bullet or not :):grinning:

4 Likes

Iā€™m guessing youā€™re asking me because of the like I received from you.

I have several Chocolates and nothing compares to the DC MF. I get a semi-sweet dark chocolate thatā€™s super concentrated. At .8% it will stand up to any mix as a top note. It also accents other mixes at .3 or .4%.

Considering this is actually extracted from Dark Chocolate I donā€™t think no other Chocolate comes close to how true this flavor tastes. It doesnā€™t gunk coils or taste burnt when vaped at high temps or watts.

This is a long steeper (3-4 weeks) and it doesnā€™t fade when steeped past 4 months.

I also use it in a milk chocolate flavor base and a MC recipe thatā€™s also spot on IMOā€¦

9 Likes

Thank you so much Pro!!!

3 Likes

Whaaaa? No butter? No vanilla?!

Iā€™m shocked I say. SHOCKED! :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Just mixed this one up. Iā€™m still playing with it though. Really good so far!

Cotton Tiger

Ingredient %
Cotton Candy (Flavorah) 0.2
Fresh Coconut (Purilum) 1
Strawberry (Ripe) (Purilum) 4
Watermelon (Purilum) 0.5
Watermelon Cotton Candy (Purilum) 4

Flavor total: 9.7%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
8 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1781515/saved working on a chocolaty mousse kind of thing. What should I use to "cream it up"a little?

3 Likes

Iā€™m really enjoying this! Its a really nice SNV and it holds up through several weeks of steeping without much of a change.

9 Likes