New Recipe Showcase 2017

Yeah I’m UK man I use Chefs all the time, thanks! 🖒

5 Likes

Bourbon Custard! It’s super rich, and buttery which is how I like mine. I have had to be on a mixing roll lately as I am just going to be too busy after this week to mix much, so July and August have been mixing frenzy months. Aged Bourbon Cream was a lovely surprise, quite potent but deliciously creamy.

9 Likes

One for my Mom, Strawberry Cereal & Almond Yogurt. I don’t really do the fruits, but this mix is special because out of everything I make her, this has kept her off cigarettes for weeks now. It’s special to me even though I keep most of my Mom mixes private.

17 Likes

Very cool! Congrats to both of you!

5 Likes

Thank ya! I have busted my bum trying to find a mix that keeps her off, her morning cough has gotten worse over the years so this summer my goal was to get her off them. Fingers crossed.

12 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:
Good luck!

6 Likes

Used to be my favorite cereal but they quit making it…:weary::joy:… so thx for this!!

3 Likes

Oops did I type in wrong spot? Uugh lol

3 Likes

Thx and no you didn’t type in the wrong spot lol! Lucky for me I can still get the cereal lol! I think you could too maybe the stores by you quit carrying if or something cause I just bought a box afew days ago lol! Anyway thx and nice to see you on the forums!

3 Likes

Just a minor addition. Kentucky Bourbon from TFA is the best bourbon flavor in my opinion.

Also add Hangsen Italian Cream and CAP Vanilla Custard V1 to the mix and you will be golden.

3 Likes

Yeah, trying to get away from Cap V1, I already use it alot, but it leaves an awful tickle in my throat, plus I like Purilum Custard and INW much better. I haven’t tried Kentucky, but the Aged Bourbon Cream I like alot.

4 Likes

I Scream Sandwich (Gmix)

Ingredient %
Black Label French Vanilla (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.5
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.3
Ice Cream Sandwich (SC) (Real Flavors) 3.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 0.8

Flavor total: 5.1%

Made 8-20-17
Tested 9-6-17

My original notes for the Ice Cream Sandwich SC RF…

This is pretty effing good @ 3% SF. It seems to be hitting on all notes and pretty well balanced. I’m getting a very good cookie note, followed by a mild chocolate and ice cream. This is a very smooth vape that really resembles an ice cream sandwich. My 1st thought from the finger test was this was a bit weak, but I was wrong. If I was to adjust this flavor I’d add a little extra ice cream, but it’s actually very good as is.

Recipe Notes…

As you can see I made a few adjustments to enhance the Ice Cream note and boost the chocolate a little. Now this is right on point for the most solid IC Sandwich I’ve vaped.

This already had a very good cookie note and the additions I’ve made has really brought this recipe together.

Steep 2 weeks

12 Likes

I’m just now testing this and it’s wonderful! I made it back in July. I will make a few adjustments next time I mix it. My notes are in the comments section.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1592457/Pumpkin%20Danish

6 Likes

Its marked private! I neeeed to see this recipe!!! :rofl:

5 Likes

This looks great almost makes me wanna get real flavors again lol!

4 Likes

I edit the post with a screen shot :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, I was breaking into a cold sweat with all the anticipation! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Looks tasty, and I have almost all of those flavors. Woot woot! Might mix me up a little adapted version of that.

4 Likes

This has been my latest work. Tastes great! People guess it on the spot from no info.

4 Likes

Omg u did?? :rage::rage:. …I gotta go 3 states to get my fav cereal? Sumbytch​:weary:
I think you just like to mess w me :thinking:… haaa little maple flavored waffles? That cereal? I don’t even have waffle flavor or maple for that matter tyvm Mr. You Always Cost Me An Arm And A Leg GR, you’re killn’ me friend!!

5 Likes

Lol omg I hear you on that! Dead serious though waffle cone is spot on with waffle crisp cereal you’d love it! I’m happy you decided to join us here on elr versus that other shady recipe site lol :wink: Ps I can mail you some cereal! Lol

4 Likes