chuckles

3 Likes

:hushed: My mistake Juice Junkie Lover - JJL

Thank you @Sprkslfly for the correction. :hugs:

3 Likes

I like that! Justa_Juice_Junkie! :laughing:

6 Likes

WIP

just mixed this up and it is good , the lemon is strong and the other flaves need some time , however based on the test straight off the mixer i believe this is a winner id suggest 2 week steep minimum the lemon needs to settle and the creams and crust need to develope

11 Likes

Finally a lemon meringue pie recipe that I have all the ingredients for! I need to mix today, i think I’ll make a batch of this while I’m at it. I’ll make sure to give you my thoughts!

9 Likes

please do this was just made yesterday , and need to steep , my hopes are that the lemon will calm a little and the crust will develope , im really going for something simple …

3 Likes

Looks really good!

3 Likes

crossing my fingers, thank you

3 Likes

Several tweaks later and I’m happy with where this one is at

12 Likes

I just shared this in the autumn vapes thread but I have to throw it in here to because I’m just so thrilled with how it turned out!! Its a steeper for sure. Tastes like pretty much nothing at first and is very blah for several weeks, but sometime between 16-45 days (which is when I randomly tested it) magic happened. The little bit of bitterness cuts the sweetness just enough that I could see this easily being an adv.

9 Likes

A great shake & vape.

Howard Hughes' Big Summer

Ingredient %
Berryl (Raspberry) (FA) 1.00
Bilberry (FA) 1.00
Blueberry (CAP) 2.00
Blueberry Wild (TPA) 2.00
Raspberry (Sweet) (TPA) 2.00
Red Summer (Watermelon) (FA) 3.00
Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA) 1.00
Sour (TPA) 1.00
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 1.50
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 1.50
Watermelon (TPA) 4.00

Flavor total: 20%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

WIP

Not for everyone the triangles may scare many , but for those of us who live on the edge ( being a smart ass ) hopefully this turns out @VapeyMama what do you think could we add this to the naughty list ?

8 Likes

Such a bad bad boy!
And I have none of those☹️

2 Likes

im not even sure how it will turn out , if it turns out good ill make a big batch and send you some.

3 Likes

I have been trying to make a Cinnamon Toast Crunch vape since I started diy

4 Likes

FYI cinnmon crunch as a SF is pretty good at 3 to 4 pct depending on the person

4 Likes

youve gotta get the FLV cinnamon crunch and try it as a SF then layer other flaves

3 Likes

Good to know, I feel like that’s cheating!

3 Likes

its not complete or perfect but good enough to vape , so its like any other flave not cheating

2 Likes

Oh I know most sf can use some help in one area or another, I just don’t like taking the easy way. I guess I’m just stubborn.

3 Likes