New Recipe Showcase 2017

This turned out really tasty! 2-3 weeks was about right for steeping.

9 Likes

Bull City has LB flavors. :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah. I know. Itā€™s sad. But I really donā€™t want any more flavors. Lol. Iā€™m at that point where the 225-250 is enough endless possibilities.

Itā€™s sad but true. I recently just starting using a flavor I got two years agoā€¦citrus mix fa or it is Sicilian mix I donā€™t know. But Itā€™s actually pretty ok for shitting around for 23 months and two weeks.

Iā€™m thinking about just ordering pg & vg from bcf and just vbic lbā€¦but the cost is just ever so slightly higher than essential depot.

2 Likes

Mmmmmm, Iā€™m pretty handyā€¦
Plus I think you had me at ā€¦

Glyphs of Goodness

2 Likes

rainb rainb rainb rainb

Love those dirty little triangles! They make me so happy! :smile:

3 Likes

I feel your pain. I think I made more ā€œoriginalā€ mixes when I only had 30 flavors. Pretty much all of my recipes are from then. LoL.

4 Likes

I have this steeping now Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s going to be awesome! Thereā€™s Something about that name thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Haha thereā€™s a secret little meaning to the nameā€¦ you can decide what you want it to mean. Lol :wink:

I hope you enjoy it, lmk what you think!

2 Likes

I definitely will after a nice long steep. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

@VapeyMama

2 Likes

@VapeyMama

2 Likes

Um yes please?!!

2 Likes

how did you get my picture ? hahaha

5 Likes
2 Likes

Finally nailed down an authentic Gummi juice!

6 Likes

Few recipes using Fa Custard Premium, a good new custard, not made my mind up on it yet, a good custard but I think Capellaā€™s is still the king

7 Likes

Hhttp://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1408812/Raspberry%20Delight

Starting to clear out my very extensive stash of recipes that I had in my cupboard.
Here are 2 that are worth posting, more will hopefully follow if they make it past my testing, the others will be flushed away never to be thought of again.
I hope someone will find the time to mix up,try or adapt as they are worth the effort.

5 Likes
4 Likes

You know you want to?

5 Likes

I might just have fallen in love with you a little bit :star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes