0.25% Cactus (INAWERA)
2% Golden Pineapple (CAP)
2% Juicy Orange (CAP)
1% Orange (FA)
1% Passionfruit (CAP)
3% Sweet Guava (CAP)

Flavor total: 9.25%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/bFME

This is a recipe that i ended up liking after attempting to clone hawaiian pog. This one isn’t intended to be a exact clone of Naked 100 Hawaiian Pog. Just something that was pleasing to my palate. Would like to hear what people think of it.

4 Likes

If you get Metaphor / FA and Yellow Cake / Purilum I would love to hear your impressions.

4 Likes

@j20nyh would purliins butter pecan work as a replacement?

2 Likes

Mangomoya Custard (SthrnMixer & KenOWhere)

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (LA) 2.5
Cherimoya (Flavorah) 2.5
Costarica Special (Mango) (FA) 2
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 5

Flavor total: 12%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Notes

Collaboration of ideas from myself and @Ken_O_Where We were chatting one night and thought maybe Cherimoya and Mango would make a good combination - and a good custard. So whipped this together and yup…really good. Now it’s not shake-n-vape good, but give it a month and it’s delicious.

I feel this could be even better going heavier on the BC and/or the Custard. The fruits are fairly prominent here and could stand up well to heavier creams, even a high use of Hangsen Italian Cream. You may also like to play with adding other tropical fruits such as coconut, guava, papaya or banana. I’ve not tried that but can see where it may be very interesting.

I find this mix loves a hot vape. I don’t particularly notice a change in flavor between a cool and hot vape, but the hotter to me seems to just, well, taste better. Hard to describe.

This needs a minimum 1 month steep. At 6 weeks it’s ridiculous good.

Oh, oh…Passion Fruit. I think that would be a great add!

9 Likes

This recipe looks fantastic. Is there a sub for chjerimoya ? I have all of the flavors except for that one.

1 Like

Not at all. It’s very unique. And it’s the only Cherimoya I’ve had so I can’t attest to how good it is compared to others. All I know is it combines with the mango in such a way that it creates a totally unique flavor. That’s my opinion and I’m sticking with it! :laughing:

4 Likes

Lol. Cherimoya inw. I love that stuff.

2 Likes

I’m not sure @Jazzy_girl, I’ve never used that particular brand but it’s worth a go, would love to know how it turns out for you.

2 Likes

Let me testify. PUR Butter Pecan is delicious. I did an adaptation of Bust-a-Nut using this flavor and it is wonderful. I used 4.5% if that helps give you an idea where to start.

5 Likes

Awesome thanks! That helps alot

1 Like

I made this as an extra addition to the Cheesecake wheel @woftam and me posted before. Only reason is because i wanted to try out a Cranberry cheesecake. I mixed this tonight and the dab test is really promising, oh the wait is always killing me. And as always any ideas or something is appreciated.

Cheesecake Wheel Slice 9

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.55
Condensed Milk (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.2
Cranberry (Flavorah) 1.5
Graham Cracker (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.8
Pear (FA) 1.1
Sweet Cream (FW) 2

Flavor total: 6.15%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com! http://i.imgur.com/NEF131v.jpg
7 Likes

5* Flying Dutchman

Ingredient %
Caramel (Original) (TPA) 8
Double Dutch Chocolate (FW) 4
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (FW) 2
Yogurt (FW) 6

Flavor total: 20%

5* Camelot - 100 ml

Ingredient %
Caramel Candy (FW) 10
Coconut (FW) 2
Malted Milk (TPA) 2
Mexican Liqueur (TPA) 1
Milk Chocolate (TPA) 6

Flavor total: 21%

If you’re worried about Fructose then sub Caramel (Original) (TPA) with Salted Caramel (FW). Should do just as well. Steep at least 2 weeks but the longer the better…

5 Likes

i see you were busy releasing your recipes , does this mean your done selling your line through the store??? if so im sorry i was hoping you could hang on and something would have changed…

Actually most that I released were never in the store. Two were even untested. Depending on whether we get some changes to the regs there is always a possiblity that I could have my blends made in a lab. Sorry buddy, the best and still private. The 2 I posted here I think people will like. Camelot was in the store and Flying Dutchman has been well tested. @Amy2 has tried that one and liked it…

5 Likes

well im still hoping that something happens where you could still keep going , i do like to see how others mix it helps so ty , btw i just ordered the FW Vcupcake

2 Likes

i did adapt this , just wanted to let you know i didnt have the Cap LMP so i went

MF lemon .25
FA meringue 1.00
INW biscuit .25

to create a LMP

2 Likes

This is something i came up with after a talk i had with @woftam so he is to blame it exists .
This one is mixed up and drop tests are really promising so i am really looking forward for this to steep enough so i can drip it. As usual any ideas and/or other input is welcome.

Cinapple Teacake

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 0.5
Apple Pie (FA) 0.4
Brown Sugar (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.2
Butter Cream (FW) 1.2
Cake (Yellow) (FW) 2.2
Fuji Apple (FA) 1.2
Liquid Amber (FA) 0.4
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.05

Flavor total: 6.15%

10 Likes

Those three flavors you have in common must make a good apple filling flavor together! :thumbsup:

7 Likes

Am only one apple short or I’d give it a go myself!

4 Likes

Hey man what are you trying to imply here?
If you got something to say i hope you can say it straight out…

2 Likes