New Sweeteners

Anyone use Nudenicotines new Sweetners, Monks Fruit Extract or Erythritol Solution 5%.

Their site say these Sweetners have a high melting point. The ES is 635 and MF is over a 1000. Anyone used these yet? If so did they tast as bad as like Stivia?

1 Like

I’m interested to know, also.

1 Like

I got that message this am as well. Interested in hearing how they’re received by others !

I looked before posting question at flavor list but no one had left any notes. Guess I’ll pull the trigger and sample each one. Would love a Sweetner that actually be user Vape friendly.

2 Likes

Lol…I was excited to read that this morning too. Would love to hear feedback on anyone that tries it.If they work as suggested they will be awesome. The true test is if they will cause muting like em, and if they withstand the heat without caramelizing.

1 Like

No but I will watch this thread.

1 Like

Very curious about Monks Fruit Extract. Looking forward to some reviews :yum:

2 Likes

Can you believe Nude Nicotine still hasn’t shipped my order. I could have put it on a pigeon and flown it here by now. Ordered Sweeteners on 5-10-16. What the dookey is going on with these clown? (Kicks dog)-(wife slaps me).

2 Likes

I have Erythritol in the mail… it’s getting tested quickly I tell you.

2 Likes

ive been using erythritol but am still sampling it , ive been using it at 1 to 2.5 percent , havent samples it enough bc i started to use pyure as well , i know that i have replaced sucralose entirely with these two sweeteners

4 Likes

I am curious as well. I have started using Pyure in the last couple months, and so far I really like it. It doesn’t have that sweet feeling on the lips like sucralose. At least not at the .25-.5% range I’ve been using. I only have about 3 recipes I sweeten though. So I don’t know much about them really.

3 Likes

That is me as well , made the change to Pyure a few months ago in the few recipes I use a sweetener in and have been happy with the results but am always open to suggestions and love to hear about the alternatives.Just pleased we no longer have to rely on sucralose!

2 Likes

I’m not having good luck with pyure personally. It was a lot better initially than sucralose but it’s got something going on where it twists the other flavors after steeping. I’m thinking the pyure would work great in Tobacco mixes though…it adds a dry note.

4 Likes

im not sure i like it either i cant explain what it does to the flavor for me but i want to say its like a vinegar or formented taste but i used it in a shake and vape so soon ill know once these other recipes have steeped

1 Like

I works good in ice tea though… couple of drops per glass.

2 Likes

I agree with y’all on the pyure, tried one drop per ten and hated it. Went to one drop per twenty mls with the same results.
Still loving my Erythritol and Monk Fruit. Super Sweet also on my use list. Erythritol for me goes the best with fruitier recipes and Monk fruit works great with anything with strawberries. Which I think is every recipe I make almost.
Question I have is Stevia and Pyure basically the same?

1 Like

Pyure is a brand name for stevia and also contains citric acid and apple cider vinegar.

4 Likes

So that’s why I don’t like either then.
Thanks.

2 Likes

maybe thats why i taste a vinegar taste

1 Like

That explains quite a bit. It actually works really well to sweeten drinks. Did not work for me in the vape though.

1 Like