Nicotine liquid

Wondered if anyone else has purchased e-liq.com 's Nic liquid and if so, what was the experience.
I purchased some 6mg and I’m very disappointed. I ordered the 90vg/10pg in 6mg Nic liquid, recieved it
a week later, That night, I was so excited, because I was almost out of my ADV and needed to mix up
a new batch. So, I got to work … Made my first 60ml of Bust-A-Nut with no difference in the recipe I’ve
been using for awhile now. YUCK. I can’t vape it. It smelled wonderful, but it scratches my throat when
I vape it. I immediately thought “this nic is 90PG/10vg” !! Not what I ordered. So, I went back and looked
at the invoice. It said 90VG/10pg. So I emailed them. They replied the next day saying they fullfilled
the order correctly with the 90VG/10pg nic.

I’m stuck with 16oz of this horrible base Nic now and I need some good nic base to work with. The last
good nic I ordered is pretty expensive. Anyone else have experiences or recommendations they would like
to share?

1 Like

After reading a lot of posts on that other major e-cig forum, I now understand that I should have saved myself
a lot of trouble and just ordered from Wizard labs in the first place.

Just made an order to WL … Vape on!

1 Like

Hi Alisa; Wizard Labs (wizardlabs.us) is where I get my Nicotine. I’ve had good luck with them. Price, in big bulk as good as any. You say 16oz, I believe that is about 500ml and they sell 500mls of 12mg for $20.29. They do not sell 6mg nicotine but they are a FDA approved lab and blend the nic solution once ordered. I guessing that means anyway your heart desires.

Wizard Labs
    927 Fern Street Suite 1000
    Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
   (321) 422-0803
   cs@wizardlabs.us

Office Hours:
  Mon-Fri: 9am-6pm EST

Hope this helps…

1 Like

Ooooops, guess I should have read on. Well alrighty then, I’ll just confirm your research to be sound and accurate. Nough said…

2 Likes

I was ordering from WL and I probably would again but I found that nude nicotine from Ca. Is the purest Nic I’ve come acrossed I even ordered their pg/vg. The prices are slightly higher so if you buy bulk it may not be for you but I bought a 250 ml of 30/70vg 36 ml Nic recently for 19$. I have found for me that WL and ecigexpress both are on the peppery side and for me I feel that raises the TH which I don’t care for. There is another company that is smaller and I have enjoyed a lot of their flavors and tried their nicotine and it was really good too it was Flavor Envy out of central Florida. Just some food for thought.

2 Likes

Thank you Ringling and Amy2! Appreciate both of your replies and information. I’ve ordered a small amount from Wizard Labs and Flavor Envy too. I’ll compare and see if there’s a difference for me. I just know I’ll never order from e-cig.com again. That nic base is just gross.

2 Likes

Be aware that Flavor Envy has merged with Vapor Shots. I used to buy from Vapor Shots when I first started out blending. Vapor Shots flavors were recommended to be blended at 24% strength. And people say Flavor West flavors are not concentrated. These watered down, already high priced flavors lost their luster very quickly but there were 5 flavors I would still probably be buying to this day from Vapor Shots. Then comes Flavor Envy. Vapor Shots sold a 120ml bottle for $10.80. When they first took over Vapor Shots the prices were near $17.00 per 120ml bottle. I wrote them a email and told them I would no longer be buying flavors from them. I’m guessing I’m not the only one who complained. For grins I logged on today to confirm the price I had saw before and to my surprise the price is now $13.29 per 120ml bottle. Still high but if the favor is good enough I might consider buying again. I honestly thought that Vapor Shots Banana, Caramel, and their Mocha were good enough. Though I have found a even better Caramel from FW, I still have not found a replacement for their Banana or their Mocha. They were the bomb. Question is, who’s Banana and Mocha are they now using, Vapor Shots’ or Flavor Envy’s…

Oh heck no … I did have their e juice b4 it was sent as a freebie on my purchases and Yes it is nasty !!! I know what you experienced sorry ick ! Glad you’ll be back vaping your bust-a-nut soon😊 I am going to have to make a batch of it it sounds delightful!!

You’re welcome Alisa. Wanted to let you know that as Vapor Shots, Now Flavor Envy, their nicotine was already highly oxidized when I would first receive my orders. Whether the merger will remedy this, who knows. Also, in my opinion only a handful of their flavors are actually any better than the vendors we already use (if they are the Vapor Shots flavors). Be picky, real picky if you are gonna pay more for the favors…

Good point I bought from both and now most recently the latter. The banana is dang good and the label said vapor shots Hmm I’ll have to pay attention if I order from them again. You said 24% wow. I definitely need to go research the ones I’ve got and label the container on the suggested % I was kinda just going by what ELR suggested once I plugged the VS flavors in. Kewl I’ll check that out

Hi again! That is what the rep would tell me for STANDALONE blend of their flavors. I will say, I do wonder if this woman knew what she was talking about. I believe that was the recommended strength listed on the Vapor Shots website. I tried to look but VSs website now redirects to Flavor Envy website. One thing I can tell you, you say the label says Vapor Shots on the Banana. This is what they have to say for mixing strengths… “Start around 10%-12% and adjust to your preferred flavor level”. Oh, I get it now, start at 10% and work your way up to 24%. I’m sooo foolish. LOL. Well, again I’ll say that their Banana (as a mixer), there’s none better. The Mocha, Wonderful!!! even as a standalone. I did order Banana cream from TPA today and I’m hopeing it will replace VS’s Banana, we’ll see. I have been trying for 6 months to replace flavors I would get from VS. Getting there little by little but I may have to break down and buy a BIG bottle of the mocha if I want to continue to have that flavor. Also, don’t think I’m telling you to blend these flavors @ 24%, I’m just saying that this is what was claimed by the rep. She may just have wanted to sell more flavoring. Judge for yourself!

2 Likes

Thank you !

2 Likes

I’ve been using My Freedom Smokes nicotine and have been very impressed. Totally tasteless. I’m about to try Bull Ciy Vapors for the first time. Hopefully, it will be the same. Good reviews mean a great deal. I know I depend on reviews. I need to be better about reviewing products in general, whether they are good or bad.

2 Likes

I just received my 3rd order from “Heartland Vapes” out of Oklahoma. Not sure how there prices compare, but their Nic tastes clean and their pleasant to deal with and quick. Jus my 2cents.

2 Likes

Oh, just remembered something! Flavor Envy/ Vapor Shots is the company you DO NOT under any circumstances, buy their Mango. My wife would not let me blend with it. Said it smelled like CAT PISS. Didn’t just take her word for it, asked a customer. I bet you can guess what that customer said…

1 Like

Add another vote for wizard for me! I order all of my nic, Pg, and VG from there. I have never had a problem, it always ships quickly and haven’t had any “bad tastes” from them either. I have recently ordered PG from Flavor West and it kind of tastes funky, anyone else run into this?

1 Like

I use FW vg and pg with wizard labs nic. Never had a problem thus far…

1 Like

its only in a couple of flavors with high PG. Any thoughts as to why?

Sad news indeed; the days are coming where more of this will be happening all over.

Support @bullcityvapor support@bullcityvapor.com
3:34 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
Hi Jim,
Unfortunately, no, we’re going to have to suspend nic sales due to the new taxes/laws in NC. We’ve been working on an alternative site but in the meantime I’d suggest going directly to www.vaperstek.org.
Sorry!!
Drew

1 Like

Oh no!! This is not good. Stock up, I guess. Or switch to no nic. :cry:

1 Like