Ogre do Smoant NaBoo Review

17 Likes

Well im happy they redeemed them selves , after the soda bong thingy i was really worried lol … ty for the review and ty for bringing this to my attention … this goes on my To Buy List

4 Likes

My pleasure my friend. Ty for chiming in. That Campbel is definitely unique. I give it the benefit of the doubt in regarding to doing what it says it will but I honestly have not found a way to enjoy it yet, lol. I dig your use of the term “redeemed”. It really fits.

6 Likes

Hehe I’m with @fidalgo_vapes on the Soda Bong fear. Nicely done @SmilingOgre. I always like it when you break out the oscope.

5 Likes

redeemed themselves with me at least lol ty again

4 Likes

Thank you sir! It’s one of my favorite toys. Provides some pretty decent insight into what the mod is up to.

6 Likes

BTW, Soda Bong is now stuck in my head. It now officially has a new name. “Honey, wanna try my Soda Bong?” No, I’m not going there but it’s tempting.

5 Likes

Everytime I hear bong it brings me way back.
Several hours ago lol

7 Likes

That, is funny. I remember in my twenties making one out of a wine bottle, lol.

5 Likes

And they worked and only $1.99, now $100 plus and you can’t even drink any wine out of it first.
Keep up the great reviews !!

6 Likes

Nice review but I’m sort of happy that it is not really for me. I have to stop spending for a bit so…:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Another great review!! Thanks for the evaluation Ogre!!

5 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn, Thanks! Happy to save you some money. I’ve made a couple of “impulse” buys and been disappointed. That is the worst.

@Eddiepraysforpeace, Thank you sir! Glad to be of service!

7 Likes

Its just that I know I will never use the music box but will be paying for it nonetheless.

3 Likes

Waiting for mine to arrive :smiley:

Great review as always @SmilingOgre

5 Likes

Me thinks you will like it my friend! Thanks!

5 Likes

Great job, thanks.

4 Likes

Thank you! Glad you liked it.

4 Likes

Thanks for your review on this awesome looking device, It’s so shiny and looks like a great design, but I have willpower :smile:
Thanks for your reviews

6 Likes

Good luck! Try not to think about it as it calls your name from afar!

5 Likes