Ogre's look at the Kaees Aladdin BFRDA

17 Likes

Nice review brother :wink: …soooo very thorough, always been impressed with Kaees products, good quality gear, thanks for sharing man :wink:

2 Likes

I thank you! Appreciate you taking the time to watch. This one went a little long. OooPs. I’m enjoying the atty. Good choice with all these single battery squonkers coming out.

2 Likes

I chuckled when you said at the end ‘Not much really to say about it’ …at the plus 20 minute mark lmao…I seriously don’t think you missed a thing man, like I said…thorough! :wink:

5 Likes

lmao, I’m an old Ogre. Old Ogre’s like to tell long stories.

4 Likes

Your video reviews are killing it! I won’t need to watch any other video reviews other than yours… well except for Zophie… I have to watch hers because she’s hot. Then again if you were to wear a long red wig… I headbang every time the GROOVY VAPE MUSIC comes on. Awesome review!

3 Likes

Lol, I have to admit to tuning into Zophie on occasion myself. Thanks for the shout! I really do appreciate you watching.

1 Like

Loving your vid reviews! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! I love the fact that you took the time to watch!

2 Likes

Nicely done @SmilingOgre, makes me want to see the NEXT video review !!!

1 Like

Thank you sir! Got two coming in. A WhiteRose that I won and another Mod from Health Cabin. Might have something from Heaven’s Gifts as well if they can get it out before the Chinese New Years.

2 Likes

Nice job! Keep em coming!!

1 Like

Thank you sir! I’ll review whatever I get sent. It’s really weird they way this goes down. From Eleaf I never get any notice at all. I just get a text on the phone for DHL saying they will be delivering a package. No communication. The stuff just shows up. So who knows.

2 Likes

Well I tell ya, I don’t buy anything without watching reviews first. So I look forward to them, especially well informative ones… Anyways, I guess if you think you have a good product that that would be a great way to get it (out there) and It gives you the insensitive to do so… That’s a win win in my book!! Your rocking it!!

1 Like

I truly appreciate that!!! I’ve got too much going on to do too many reviews but at the same time I enjoy doing them. I’m like you, To many products out there and too much hype without detail. I watch a lot of reviews, lol. I’m always glad to help folks stay informed.

2 Likes

I give you props. There’s no way I could do that. WAY to shy and probably to ugly lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That was a very good review, I enjoyed watching it.
Kaees has good products. I have the Solomon RTA and I love it.

2 Likes

How can one be uglier than a Ogre? Really? Thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you, thank you. I’m diggin this little guy. My first Kaees. They are definitely on my watch list now.

2 Likes

Good job Wally!
Still not sure if RBA is right for me, maybe after I retire and have more time on my hands :slight_smile:

3 Likes