One On One Flavors: Free Shipping

I’ve never purchased from OOO, but that could change! :wink:

Couple of questions?

Are your tobacco flavorings 100% synthetic? Or are they produced with any type of natural tobacco “essence” or naturally extracted tobacco?

I see you offer a “sample pack” of tobacco flavorings. Firstly, I saw no mention of how many ml of flavoring comes in each bottle. Secondly, would it be possible to have the option to choose which 15 tobacco flavors one wished to try? There are many tobaccos in that pre-made sample pack I would have no intention of mixing and vaping…so, I would like to be able to choose the tobaccos, I know for a fact, I would choose to mix and vape.

I’m always looking for another supplier of tobacco concentrates. I would love to give OOO a go in the future. :wink:

1 Like

Its a natural and artificial flavor, its has no tobacco in it.

All our sample packs come in 10ml bottles and you can not choose because they are already made but you can choose from anyone of the flavors and choose a 10ml but it will cost a little more compared to a sample pack.

1 Like

I recommend the peach rings (soon good) and our mixologist just mixed a fresh batch of wild berry rainbow. You totally just named some of our best candy flavors right now lol so it is hard to choose from but if I had to choose one I would say wild berry rainbow. Just because my buddy has it in his tank right now in our office and it smells terrific.

3 Likes

Well I thought I was done buying this month. They all sound just too darn good to pass up!

1 Like

Believe me you won’t be disappointed. What nic strength do you usually get? or mix?

1 Like

Natural, but no real tobacco in the product? Can you expound on that a bit?

I don’t mean to be a nudje… But, on the subject of the pre-packaged sample tobaccos and not being able to pick and choose which concentrates the customer wants… It seems like you might want to give the customer what they really want, rather than subjecting them to purchasing flavors they might not ever use. :thinking: If OOO wants more customers, it would behoove OOO to grant the customers their reasonable wishes.

It might result in a happy customer returning to purchase more product or that happy customer spreading the word to other potential customers.

6 Likes

I mix for myself and an ever-growing group of friends. You know, make some for this one and they share it around and before you know it you’re mixing for 10 people!! Most of my friends do 3mg so I make a big batch of 3mg base and adjust accordingly, I have a few that do 6mg and I do 9mg in my Nautilus tanks, 6 in my Target tank. Nearly all the people I mix for like the same sorts of juices that I like… Fruity, sweet, tart, that kind of thing. It’s taken me a very long time to figure out how to do this mixing thing and get good results, I credit ELR and this forum for that. But I’m thinking… How sweet would it be (and easy!!) to get, say, Wild Berry Rainbow, mix it up at 10% or whatever and BAM… There’s your juice!!! I’d be buying that stuff in bulk!! Am I correct in assuming these are mix and go type flavorings? I don’t have to worry about adding a little of this and a little of that?? Mix er up and go right?

1 Like

Technically you can do that with any recipe - Mix a big bottle of flavor base (ELR can do this)… Say your total flavoring % of a recipe is 12% then mix a big bottle of flavor base, then you just add 12% to a bottle, add your nic/pg/vg and be done.

Making it even easier? Say none of your recipes are above 20%, but some are close. You can adjust all your flavor bases so that they mix at 20% - then pre-mix nicotine base as well, so there is room for 20% flavoring - now you can do a mix with just two bottles - your flavor base and your nic base :smiley:

7 Likes

Thank you daath! I actually did this with one of my recipes… Mixed a bottle of flavorings, then added 20% of that to a 3mg pg/vg nic base. It worked pretty well actually. Now I have some 250 ml bottles and I mix enormous batches of the 6 or so juices that people seem to want from me and they’re nicely steeped when my friends want refills. I adjust the nic for each person. I don’t know what it is about having four 250ml bottles of my favorite stuff staring at me, maybe it’s knowing I’ll never run out!! Still… If all I had to measure was one ingredient??? That would be heaven!!! No more 0.5 of this, 1.2 of that, GAH!!! It’s frustrating for me, especially when it turns out to be drain cleaner. FYI… I’m not a great cook either :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Created my account, hmmmm, which flavors to start with???

1 Like

I havent tried it yet but i have not heard anyone say anything bad about Creamy Milky Undertones. That and speckled Flakes should be here Friday. Cant wait to mix up some Frosted Flakes…

2 Likes

Did you decide on what flavor you wanted to get?

sorry for replying late, I was out of the office yesterday.

1 Like

Well i thought i would be mixing some Frosted Flakes today but this happened:

Not sure why as two other packages and my regular mail got delivered an hour later.

Me so sad :frowning:

EDIT: Just a quick edit to say that i of course in no way say this is a problem with oOo. They shipped out very quickly compared to the other orders i placed this week with different vendors.

2 Likes

What was the name on your account?

3 Likes

Oh I’ve got a few things in my cart! I’ve been waiting til I had time to REALLY check everything over, make sure I get everything I want to try so I’m not placing three orders in three days like I usually do.

2 Likes

Whats the name on your account?

2 Likes

Im still checking on the status of your order, its weird that happen.

We appreciate that it does not affect our status with you. Sometimes its just the post office but I will find out what happen.

2 Likes

Thanks much, it is weird and has never happened to me before in hundreds of orders. My mailman made no mention of it when i spoke to him and gave him some samples to check out. I dont know why there would have been two delivery times as he didnt come around until an hour later. Unfortunately i didnt notice until after he left the neighborhood.

No, in no way would an issue with USPS affect future purchases. If DYING to try me some flakes, hehe. The USPS site has been crap all week, until very late last night it said most of my shipments were still in their origin facilities. Maybe they never even tried to deliver it…

2 Likes

…think you might have missed this post. :thinking:

5 Likes

Placed my order today. Found a coupon code here for 25% off and that’s all I needed to hit the order button! Excited to try them!!!

2 Likes