One On One Flavors: Free Shipping

I’m glad I found this thread because, it reminded me to order again. It’s been over a year since I ordered. I ordered right after seeing this and then again a few minutes ago because, the flavors were so damn good! Even used the FB Like code for a free sample of my choice. Thanks OOO! You have put the excitement back in my mixing.

1 Like

vapeable, chefs vapour, and just vape 24/7 are some of our resellers in the UK area

1 Like

Im happy to hear you ordered again from us, we do appreciate you guys giving us a shot and enjoying it our concentrates.

Be sure to check out our new flavors!!

1 Like

Hello OoO I just recieved the Beignets and Glazed Doughnut flavorings from you and mixed together 12% each and it’s a bit light on flavor. Do you have any suggestions? Maybe too high on them or to low?

2 Likes

Thanks treble O !

1 Like

Whatever came of this? Did he/they continue to ignore you?

5 Likes

I was just going to ask that. Rather ignorant. [quote=“Whiterose0818, post:47, topic:44047, full:true”]
Whatever came of this? Did he/they continue to ignore you?
[/quote]

3 Likes

Kinda, sorta, maybe… But they chose to reply to my question in a PM to me rather than posting it publicly… Take that for what you will. :smirk:

The message reads:

Tobacco

OOOFlavors
4d
hey,
To expand on the tobacco its natural because of the pg/vg base but synthetic because its fake tobacco flavor. Our sample packs are predetermined by our top sellers. If people wanted to try certain flavors then they can purchase a single 10ml of any flavor they would like.

•   created

•   3 days

•   last reply

•   3 days

•   0replies 

Kinnikinnick

OOOFlavors
Invite Others…

I could expound on this issue/topic for many, many paragraphs and post to come, however, I don’t feel like beating this dead horse any more. :smirk:…Other issues are more deserving of my time and efforts.

8 Likes

If you guys are going to judge us based on our replies and not our actual flavors, then that’s just sad. I thought people on here were better than that.

You here everyone else on here talking about how great our flavors are, and you guys are more worried about a reply?

Hmmm just seems weird to me. Maybe you guys should actually try our concentrates before you guys worry about a certain reply. Unless you guys don’t have enough money, than we can offer you a discount.

1 Like

If they do taste low, I would recommend going a little bit higher. Not too much because our glazed doughnut is very concentrated and strong.

Whats your pg/vg ratio?

1 Like

I bought a couple sample packs from OOO. I mixed with the 3 chocolate flavors I got. They didn’t turn out very well. Not as expected anyway. I mixed according to the recommended percentages on the website.

Then there is the Watermelon flavor. I started at the high end of the recommendations on the site. I got a very bad waxy/chemical taste from it. So I mixed with it 5 times lowering the percentage all the way down to 2%. Everything has the same waxy/chemical taste to it. Luckily, the 500ml of juice I have made with it I can sell because I have one customer that can vape it because he cannot taste anything.

The Strawberry tastes ok. But everything I put it in turns cloudy. So cloudy that I cannot see my very large stir bar spinning in my flask on my hotplate magnetic stirrer.

I have mixed with a couple of the candy flavors. Wild Berry Skittles isn’t bad. But having had so much bad luck with the other flavors I have tried, I have stopped using OOO flavors. I wanted them to be good. And I will some day give the rest of these flavors I have another shot. But until I have a day where I am just bored and wanting something to do they will likely sit there on the rack untouched. Almost all of the other flavors I have used from Flavourart, Flavorah, TFA, Capella, and Flavor West are far more predictable and far less trouble. I can honestly say the only recipes I have made that I cannot vape have been when I used OOO flavors.

So One on One, if you could please address these issues, I really want to use your flavors. You have so many great sounding flavors I would like to try. But these problems have me feeling exactly as Kinnikinnick does.

5 Likes

Im sorry to hear that, Let me talk to our mixologist here and get some info and tips on some of the things you can apply to better our flavors.

Did you recently purchase these?

1 Like

Thank you for helping me to decide where to spend my money.

2 Likes

It has been a couple months ago. I will PM you my name and email and maybe you can see my order.

1 Like

I ordered 5 flavors and got a 30ml free sample of Strawberry Shortcake…I mixed all of these flavors to 5%, but I was so stoked to get the free SSC that I immediately(after a couple day steep) loaded it up in a dripper.
To taste this as a drop on my finger, it was bangin! But to vape it, all I could taste was my vg/nic base…so I went to 10%, then 15% and next to 20%…VG/NIC base, blech!
This really bummed me out…who wants to use 20% and blend other concentrates to get something vapable?!
So bummed ive hardly tried the others…but have mixed with the Happy Rancher Watermelon, and it worked out great!
But havent tried much as a standalone since.

3 Likes

I was just about to make an order today, but read this thread…

6 Likes

Hey guys,

We got 120ml ejuice for sale at $8/bottle with 28 flavors to choose from in 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg, and 18mg nic strength. There is a 10 bottle MOQ.

It is also available to make for a house juice if you own a vape shop, we have lower cost for those of you that do own a shop or are just looking to start your own e-liquid line.

Here are the flavors:
Fruity Pebbles Donut Milk
Blue Raspberry Candy-
Blueberry Custard Cream
Cookies and Milk
Strawberry and cream
Strawberry milk
Bomb Pop
Fruity loops and milk
Orange cream
Banana cream
Strawberry Fluff Marshmallow
Coconut Ice cream milk
Peach ice cream milk
Lemon Pound cake and cream
Strawberry Watermelon Lemonade
Frosted Corn Flakes and milk
Glazed blueberry donut cake
Candy Rainbow
Strawberry donut milk
Rainbow sherbert
Cherry limeade
Vanilla Strawberry Chocolate ice cream milk
Blueberry Lemonade
Kiwi strawberry drink
Apple strawberry peach
Greek Yogurt Blueberries Granola
Strawberry shortcake and cream
Blue Raspberry and Green Apple

talk to me: edgar@oooflavors and #: (800)971-3015 ask for Edgar

1 Like

At that price, I could consider stopping mixing lol.

3 Likes

Selling 120ml bottle of ready to vape e-liquid any of these flavors below and any nic strength!!

Just pick your flavor and nic and we will pay shipping too!! $20 even! I don’t think you can beat that anywhere!

This is our prelaunch to our e-liquid release deal! Take advantage and don’t hesitate!

Fruity Pebbles Donut Milk
Blue Raspberry Candy-
Blueberry Custard Cream
Cookies and Milk
Strawberry and cream
Strawberry milk
Bomb Pop
Fruity loops and milk
Orange cream
Banana cream
Strawberry Fluff Marshmallow
Coconut Ice cream milk