Open Source Vapor closing as a result of Indiana's law

I find it appalling, the abuse of political power. Yoder, one of the bills writers, is head of the Small Business Caucus in Indiana. He also owns some small businesses, businesses i have spent money in when we visit Middlebury and Shipshewana, never again.

7 Likes

Sadly we will probably see this start popping up in other states as well!

2 Likes

I screen shoted all their recipes so later tonight I’ll try to upload them for the group

7 Likes

Sounds good, i was just copying them all too but didnt really want to use my account to upload them all as they would muddle up my recipe list.

somsomeHave pics with them

2 Likes

I was just planning on posting them on the forum we need to stay on top of these what where the other companies that got shut down

1 Like

If you all want I have the time tonight to do the data entry work to enter all the recipes into ELR to preserve them. So sad that it’s come to this :frowning:

4 Likes

That would be great if you have the time do you think you could find the other ones that were shutdown too

1 Like

Hoosier E Cig is also shutting down there ejuice line and moving it to Ohio.

CravinVape is one of the 6 that get to stay in the juice bussiness and their prices where out of this world before.

2 Likes

Man they really messed up. I wonder what this will wind up costing the state in revenue. Obviously not enough for law makers to care, but still. Stupid.

2 Likes

I hope the law makers dont stop us from getting flavors from out of state. If they do JoJo is going to be busy mailing me packages. LOL

4 Likes

Ive started copying them over but im wondering how easy these would be to duplicate as they do make their flavours in house it seems… knowing the percentages used in the recipes might not be useful if we can’t get our hands on the flavours?

2 Likes

They use Medicine Flower extracts.

2 Likes

Lol well don’t I fell silly thanks ken

1 Like

Does he know that? If not you owe it to yourself to call him and say as much!

3 Likes

Yes! What he said!!!

2 Likes

Happy to help. :slight_smile:

He never answered my hand written letter, he is a poopie face.

1 Like

Dammit man. Well next time you’re in his area just pop in and give him a piece of my mind. F*&#ing pr$^k

3 Likes

Hoosier ecig made a statement, I hear, that 2 of the 6 companies that were granted permits to make juice hadn’t even made any juice as of yet…obviously there is something fishy with that scenario…

5 Likes

Has any one found out what other companies got shut down amid this shitn

1 Like