Other Hobbies, Besides Vape stuff?

So I am curious what other hobbies you all are in to? Seems like a pretty darned diverse crowd here, I think this could be fun and interesting to see and hear about some other activities you enjoy :slight_smile: 123go!

8 Likes

I collected airline sickbags for 20+ years and had a collection of over a 1000 different ones, sold the whole collection a few years back though.

Just bought my first Alfa Romeo so I will imagine that will fill my time up for a while keeping it roadworthy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

One of my, now more neglected, hobbies is drawing. I love[d] doing photo realism pencil shading and sketches. Here is some of my work…

17 Likes

Collecting my daughters drawings…hehe. Her Name is Brittni DeWeese

22 Likes

That is just… no.

1 Like

16 Likes

Beautiful stuff @Alisa ! I love to crochet as well, although I’ve never done anything that spectacular. :slight_smile: The coolest thing I think I’ve made is a pikachu for my daughter. My first real attempt at something other than a hat or scarf. LoL. I never can think of what I wanna make so it’s kind of an on-off hobby.

Other hobbies…hhmm. Does school count? Or watching TV? Cuz that’s about it. I like coffee but it’s not really a hobby.

15 Likes

Just ‘WOW’. I have a nephew and a cousin that are both tattoo artist

http://www.borderlinetattoocollective.com/
And both of these can draw for fun. And those drawings are up there with the best of them.

6 Likes

Ain’t he just a beauty. :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️
Edited. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ahhh… He’s awesome!! That’s some lovely work Jo!

1 Like

Do you make all that for yourself or do you supply for sale?

1 Like

MOst of what I’ve done is for family and friends.
I’ve sold a couple of my shawls/wraps. But, I have to say, most people don’t want to pay for my time to make them. lol

1 Like

They look very nice. My mam used to make things like that years ago and she sat for hours klinking away bless her.
Brought memories back when i saw them. Very nice. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I am a photographer :slight_smile: Both hobby and professional.

19 Likes

Beautiful!! That’s not altered/photoshopped?

1 Like

It was darkened a little. It was 20 below and those girls were doing their high school portraits. It was an opportunistic moment in time. I froze my butt off in a snow suit for that one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, that was a great shot!

2 Likes

Thank you for noticing, I am very proud of that image. Wont deny it… but I have better : www.blairgallerywest.com

4 Likes

My daughters husband is a tattoo artist also…small world.

3 Likes

Another photographer over here :slight_smile:

Some of my hobbiest stuff over on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/cagey75/

I have done professional shoots for bands/gigs, family portraiture, weddings, parties etc too. I guess I’m semi-pro.

My avatar is one of my own personal moon shots too

September Moon 2014 by Enticing Imagery, on Flickr

12 Likes