Other Hobbies, Besides Vape stuff?

Play golf bro. Its what I do. That a fishing. Both awesome times!!

5 Likes

After all, living a balanced life requires having some pastimes, which is essential to being content and healthy. Would that those pastimes weren’t so pricey. Gemini 2023 Horoscope is extroverted, enjoys conversation and socializing, and is always open for new experiences. You’re a whiz at multitasking.

1 Like

I am a Artist, Machinist, Large Scale plane builder,
Long distance shooter, Harley Rider, American Patriot. :100::us:

9 Likes

9 Likes

Taureans adore luxury, whether it is lavish apparel or mouthwatering cuisine. You’ll have everything you need to fulfil that aspect of you as a Taurus if you learn to bake. Taurus 2023 Horoscope will give you more about fact Taureans’s hobby

@moderators

2 Likes

My two most active hobbies are audio and video recording. Both are hobby only. I tried using audio recording (musicians) professionally and it sucked the life out of the experience. It quickly became drudgery. I shut that down and it is again a joy. I also practice photography mostly wildlife. I only put out four or five projects a year which is very comfortable for me and never becomes a burden.

7 Likes

I hear you @SmilingOgre, re-micing, and re-tweaking, AGAIN …

6 Likes

Never ending fun for sure. Great minds buy the same board!!

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong @SmilingOgre I love the FAT channel, just not as far OUT of the learning curve, as I had once thought. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m fine with it in the Universal Control app but not so much with buttons and knobs on the board. It’s kind of a waste now for the last five years or so. I only use a couple of return channels to listen to mixes. I got Sonarworks to tune the room so I just leave the board flat. The band I’ve been recording also has a Presonus and all the capture work is done on that one. Of course for videos everything is done with field recorders for the most part.

2 Likes

Some of my older paintings,

Got these mugs of mine :open_mouth: today!

Mug & the original - pretty happy :grin:

11 Likes

Always loved watching this show :+1:

5 Likes

Jupiter moons crashing into Jupiter .

7 Likes

This is a tri-catamaran I have been working on for about a year. This is just the bottom half. It runs on Hydroelectric energy, Wind power, and Solar power. It’s 120 ft. Long , especially made for Google Maps, It started out as a 40 million project and turned into 60 million project., The owner of goggle maps is paying the bills. Daedulas Yachts., It’s all made of carbon fiber. :+1:

11 Likes

@Mix_and_Hope. You need to post more pics as you run through this build!! Super awesome stuff bud!!

7 Likes

I’d love a cat. don’t know where I’d put the chooks tho :laughing:

3 Likes

Would you suck a fart out of her ass like a dual coil RDA?

2 Likes

Did your momma drop you on your head when you were a baby?

4 Likes

Fetal alcohol syndrome

2 Likes