Panty Dropper - Award Winning Recipe - You'll LOVE it!

You know that’s right!

2 Likes

A tint to your nic is way different than what the nic in the video looked like…it is just as @VapeLovelyReviews said…it oxidizes…the more it is exposed to air the darker it will get…but also as it oxidizes it may get a peppery taste to it and not be as smooth as it was originally…all in all, I would say it is a matter of personal preference…as long as the taste is fine to you or whoever you mix for then it is fine if it has a slight tint to it, however, if it is anything near the color of the nic @VapeLovelyReviews uses in his video, I wouldn’t go near it!!!

7 Likes

What a tool

I am dying, this is the greatest.

I don’t have to even say anything, EVERYONE here is handling it beautifully :blush:

6 Likes

Will Nic continue to oxidize even after mixing? All heavy nic juices seem to get a hint of color once they’ve been open for a rew days. Any thoughts to this?

Yes it will

1 Like

that’s fancier then the old 40 oz beer bottle I use you must have money!!

:laughing:

2 Likes

I thought that’s what was doing it. Thanks.

1 Like

Great idea to use beer bottles! Finding a cap to fit those threads might be tough. Ah, forget the cap, I can use my thumb even if it has been in my ass all day.

2 Likes

These would work great for beer bottles…

http://www.austinhomebrew.com/Expansion-Stoppers-each_p_632.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&gclid=Cj0KEQiAlsrFBRCAxcCB54XElLEBEiQA_ei0DBX5dYcQcmZZirMdnAGXOkuWjIuqzBXo_-jISnqEnWQaAked8P8HAQ

2 Likes

Wished I was in this craft when I drank 1 case beer daily.

2 Likes

If you were DIYing beer just think how much you could/would drink :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d be pickled for sure. Using beer bottles to steep juice would be very economical

3 Likes

“VapeLovelyReviewsJan 29 R113
Hammer away!! The more activity the better for SEO purposes. Thanks to
ya’ll video has had a major jump in rankings. Thanks again!!” - Wow- all press is good press. That comment alone should win you another award…if your juice line does fail I would recommend you send your CV to Aspen Vapes, your comments would probably fit in very well there.

4 Likes

Anyone see the testimonial for the channel?

3 Likes

whos adam and what channel

1 Like

Who awarded the award? Acmemakeyourownaward.com

6 Likes

is adam the guy who made this award winning recipe ???

2 Likes

the yt channel that the “award winning” panty dropper liquid is on (posted above)

1 Like

why am I picturing a closet full of half-shirts with alcoholic beverage brands on them?

2 Likes