Private Recipe Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part 1

If it makes you feel any better I created the recipe without the super sweet or cotton candy, then added those once the flavor was where I wanted. I actually only use 1%, the recipe I took a pic of is for my dad and his tootle puffer tanks down at 8-10 watts lol he needs more flavor too apparently, prob bump total percentage to 20 next time I make it for him

2 Likes

I only use 2% cotton candy as well

Ahhh. Ok. That makes it a bit clearer.
Everything else read like a DL recipe (percentage-wise) to me. But yeah, it’s not uncommon to see mixes with 20-30% flavor for folks using MTL. All depends on the person and their hardware.

You also might be able to back down the EM to 1.5%, or even 1% IMO. That stuff is pretty potent where muting other flavors is concerned. It is always tougher to mix for someone with another style/hardware though.

Sounds like you’ve got the hang of the idea though, and are just working on dialing it in! :thumbsup: Kudos on making juice for Pop!!

1 Like

Yeah, he quit a 3 pack a day habit, I still have trouble making juice for him cause he vapes so different than I do, so I just make my juice and if he says it’s too weak I up the total flavor %, it’s been a fun experiment

2 Likes

Okaaay… I’m stepping into the @Beaufort_Batches zone with this mix. I’m not sure how it will come out, but I’m really digging the Popcorn FLV from the finger taste. Hopefully it’ll be good 'cause I’m waaay out of my comfort zone…

WIP

Caramel Toffee Popcorn

Ingredient %
Butter Toffee (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.70
Caramel (MF) 0.50
Frosting (Flavorah) 0.50
Popcorn (Flavorah) 2.00

Flavor total: 3.7%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
13 Likes

Odd that u posted that as i am trying out this w/ 2 flavors that are new to me.

8 Likes

Props to @Ken_O_Where for the Ice Cream Note.

WIP

Peppermint Ice Cream

Ingredient %
Peppermint (Flavorah) 0.30
Vanilla (MF) 0.25
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 2.20
White Chocolate (MF) 0.25

Flavor total: 3%

7 Likes

FLavorah Popcorn is great, I found that it works very well with other Popcorn concentrates. I have a recipe I am working on and I will put it on here with sneak peek as soon as I test this last batch I made.

5 Likes

Can you share your thoughts on the differences/similarities between FLV Popcorn and TPA Kettle Corn?

5 Likes

After another round of sniffs and finger taste I came across another flavor that smells amazing… Cherry Blossom FLV. I googled it’s name in a search for recipes and came across one I’m gonna try. My rendition of that recipe…

WIP

Cherry Blossom Snowballs

Ingredient %
Cherries (INAWERA) 0.80
Cherry Blossom (Flavorah) 1.50
Coconut (FA) 0.70
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 0.80
Cupcake Batter (Flavorah) 1.00
Dark Chocolate (MF) 0.70
Frosting (Flavorah) 0.70
Pound Cake (Flavorah) 1.00

Flavor total: 7.2%

7 Likes

this a great question @Beaufort_Batches would the FLV PC help boost the kettle corn

1 Like

Well, I don’t think boost is the best word of choice here to describe. It does give more depth and coating but the magic for me is the nice and savory butter note that works exceptionally well with TFA KC, at least for me it does. I would say that FLV PC supports and teams up well with TFA KC. But I’d also like to mention that FLV PC needs absolutely no support from TFA KC and has more uses than KC, again, for me. FLV PC has a nice and mostly complete sweet and salty butter popcorn profile in my opinion. Here is a recipe I am in process that I told @Pro_Vapes I would post here after I test the batch. This recipe shows how well FLV PC plays with KC. It’s really good right now but I still have a couple of things I need to try out. Not really need, just want to. I never seem to be fished with a recipe, even when I think I am.

6 Likes

Kettle Corn to me is malty tasting with a cereal like corn more than actual popcorn. I always thought that it should have been TFA Breakfast or something because it’s more a sweet corn cereal than popcorn to me but a dang good cereal. You can make a vert realistic Corn Pops with it. FLV Popcorn is like one of those commercial glazed sweet and salty butter popcorn balls that are at Dollar General at Christmas. I absolutely love both of these concentrates pretty equally. Both very different but both very excellent concentrates that make me order when my back up bottle is opened for the first time.

8 Likes

Funny how perceptions can be. I’ve never picked up a cereal or grain flavor from Kettle Corn. To me it’s a kind of cross between popped corn and cooked corn…leaning more toward popped.

Thanks for the feedback. Methinks these may make for an interesting combination. Shopping list plus 1

4 Likes

TFA Kettle Corn stuck with me as a cereal because when Kettle Corn came out me and another mixer from Europe on Ecig forum(he much more experienced at that time) were working on his white whale, Corn Pops. So this is what we ended up with, I’ve never shared this, no one has ever asked me for Corn Pops but this is very close. Needs a short steep but it’s pretty good SNV.

13 Likes

Nice! I’m imagining the AP at 1.5% blends with the KC nicely to make that corn cereal taste. I’ll bet that’s a good juice! Thanks man.

5 Likes

Have you ever tried FW white chocolate? I just recently did and I must say it reminds me of those disks you buy to melt down and make your own chocolate with. Its a really good white chocolate flavor but it is a little weak like most FW flavors.

3 Likes

I’ve never tried the Flavor West. but I will keep it in mind. Thanks!

1 Like

A few concept mixes that are pretty much where I left off before I tried N.E.T.s. I’d really like to have a few more tobacco mixes for a nice change up from my norm. I haven’t mix them yet…

Virginia Brown

0.30% Butter Toffee (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.35% Dark Chocolate (MF)
1.00% Gold Ducat (INAWERA)
0.30% Tobacco DNB (INAWERA)
2.00% Virginia (FA)

Flavor total: 3.95%

Cherry Apple Pipe

1.00% Cherries (INAWERA)
2.50% Gold Ducat
0.60% Green Apple (MF)
0.30% Menthol 25% (DIY)
0.30% Tobacco DNB (INAWERA)

Flavor total: 4.7%

Sweet Brown Maple Mist v2

0.25% Brown Sugar (SC) (Real Flavors)
3.00% Cured Tobacco (Flavorah)
0.25% Maple Syrup (FA)
0.35% Menthol 25% (DIY)
0.30% Tobacco DNB Flavour (INAWERA)
2.00% Virginia Tobacco (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 6.15%

This next one is a mix of faith as I haven’t tested the RF Sweet Tea yet.

Peach Tea

0.10% Lemon (MF)
0.25% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
0.60% Peach (MF)
3.00% Sweet Tea (SC) (Real Flavors)

Flavor total: 3.95%

EDIT: I just finished mixing these up. The finger tastes are pretty effing good. These aren’t the dessert type tobacco mixes, but tobacco with slight accents of various flavors. The RF Sweet Tea is very promising!

4 Likes

Sorry, but I moved these recipes to a more appropriate thread…

8 Likes