PS4 & XB1 Gamers Who Vape and Mix

I had to make a choice between buying the game, or buying new flavors :confused:. I decided to get new flavors :grinning:.
How are you liking the game? I hear it’s great.

2 Likes

I cant recommend it enough for any JRPG fan… they struck a balance between the fun of P4 and the grittiness of the previous iterations. very engaging. literally had to take a plug our of the PS4 to focus on work and other hobbies.
I see why it is getting so many high ratings.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to getting it. I liked the grittiness of P3.
If you like Japanese weirdness in games, you might give Nier: Automata a shot. It’s pretty cool and the level design is sweet.

1 Like

oh its on the list! I love Japanese oddness and cultural differences in gaming. Nier is on my list, I just had to drop every game for Persona lol

2 Likes

I loved the first Nier game. It was awesome.

1 Like

I never got the chance to play it. By the time I heard about it, it was a few years old, and none of the b/m stores had any copies. I’ve seen screenshots and some vids of the gameplay and it looks really cool. Nier:Automata doesn’t have the blood/gore that Nier appears to have. Not sure if that’s important, but worth mentioning.

1 Like

No, it is more of a stylish game now.

It definitely has that. I would even go so far to say that the level design is a bit souls-like, as far as interconnectivity, which is not a bad thing.

1 Like

Never a bad thing. I haven’t played anything in weeks. I have been busy with work hobbies and helping people here.

I hear ya on that one. I put it on pause quite a bit and do other stuff.

1 Like

Been watching more soccer lately.

1 Like

Dude you were not lying about the difficulty of the DLC Ashes for Ariendal for DS3.

1 Like

No love for the Pc gamers? Been playing some Quake champions and digging the beta so far.

Friday the 13th and Destiny 2 beta for the PS4 players!

1 Like

Super pumped for Destiny 2, Splatoon 2 till that comes out. :laughing::laughing:

wait what’s Splatoon?

It’s nintendos form of a shooter. Very fun. Grab a Switch and play!!!

1 Like

1 Like

oh yeah the paintball game! I’ve heard good things!

1 Like