PS4 & XB1 Gamers Who Vape and Mix

Okay, so this brings me to a thought.

What is the best game with a very good story?

1 Like

Good points there mister. Will see for sure in a few days on ME. I thought the best story and gameplay within the last 2-3 years was witcher 3

1 Like

Damn that’s a hard one…

Mass effect series along with elder scrolls were very good too with good stories but the immersion level I got from witcher 3 was beyond anything I’ve ever experienced.

1 Like

hmmm. on ps4
i thought Bloodborne had a really good story, but it was my first experience playing a fromsoft game so the gameplay was a wonderful and terrible thing at the same time. Meaning, i sucked at it and had to do everything over and over because I kept dying constantly.

2 Likes

Lol! I found with that game and dark souls it was best I watched a better player than I. Too much frustration for my little pea brain to handle

1 Like

Yea, I don’t know if the word “enjoyment” would describe my pt of bloodborne. But for some damned reason I kept playing/enduring it. Went to new game plus and quit pretty shortly after starting.

2 Likes

anyone here played nier: automata yet? I’ve heard it’s great

2 Likes

I played the first one, and have heard good stuff out of the second. Waiting on Mass Effect Andromeda first and then waiting for Styx to go down in price.

1 Like

FYI Titanfall 2 is great and persona5 is getting a 9.7 on IGN also Destiny released their first trailer for Destiny 2… mix, vape and game on peeps.

1 Like

Oh yea, I am def picking up P5.

1 Like

It’s going to be awesome!

1 Like

Currently trying to de-solder a joystick module on Elite Controller, it was a deal on ebay but the left stick has drift. I soldered a new module onto the regular controller just fine, let’s just hope I don’t break my husband’s new one. Yikes.

2 Likes

Whats the benefit of the module?

I am replacing the left joystick module because after heavy usage the stick will eventually start to drift in a direction on its own, without actually having your finger on the joystick. After getting two replacement controllers from Microsoft, we figured we might as well just buy the actual piece needed to fix the joystick.

It’s just the actual piece that is attached to the board by pins, and then the physical joystick sits atop it.

1 Like

Persona 5 is amazing if you are in to JRPG type games.

1 Like

@mrneph2, did you pick up Persona5? If so how far along are you?

Oh man, I took the Xbox One Elite Controller to an electronics shop because 4 of the solder points were just to thin for me to hit with only a 30 watt iron, and the tip I am using is rather broad, not fine tip. They destroyed the physical board, ripped off the copper contacts, and ruined our controller. I have no clue how to handle this. No clue.

1 Like

yikes! that sounds terrible :frowning:

1 Like