Quantities in Medicine Flower bottles?

Oh, sweetie, I did…FLV has disabled our codes when buying large bottles…

Oh… hmmm. did you call them? I bought the 4oz and got the 20% discount. Are you buying wholesale?

I Bought 7 4oz bottles and NO codes worked…and I left a lengthy comment in the comment box…nothing…
You got the code to work on 4oz bottles??

Yes. It works great. I just tried it again to make sure. Maybe try entering it all lower-case?

I can confirm this. Just setup an account and put 2 4 oz bottles in cart and elrecipes worked. Notice it is only one r in the code. Perhaps discount does not apply to wholesale?

1 Like

No reply as of this morning, from the email I sent yesterday :-1:

1 Like

When I put the code in, I get this:

Did you try with all lowercase letters?

Oh… hmmm. It says 'Uses per customer limit exceeded’
Perhaps you’ve already used the code before?

If not, you might just want to call them.

yes ma’am, i’ve tried it all…and yes, i’ve used it before…i dont think that should exempt me…i am spending plenty of $$$ on their products, i should get at least free shipping, like every other vendor…
which is what is gonna happen if we cant resolve this favorably…i will go with other vendors…

1 Like

OK, everybody, I gotta response from MF…I’m guessing it’s exactly what @Ken_O_Where predicted…a standardized response…but I can’t say I’m displeased…take a look guys, and, of course, I want/need feedback:

I mean, really, they did send me 4 sample bottles, 3 of which were completely full and sealed…and the samples were 3.7ml each…
So lets hear it, fam…

2 Likes

If that’s a photo of the MF person in the top right I say give them a pass. :grinning:

Really though samples are nice but if they don’t give a sample of each flavor you buy then you’re still not getting what you pay for. Mentioning specific gravity tells me they are filling by weight but selling by volume and should specify that. Of course we can double check that accuracy too. Just for giggles I’d like to know their price for a gallon of flavoring.

2 Likes

I think you mean 8.2lbs, no? LOL.

I dunno man, that’s pretty sketchy. Sure @Whiterose0818 got a deal, but @bluenose63 took one on the chin. Now we’re back to fairness.

So bottom line: Sure, we’ll give you what you thought you were buying, if you ask for it. PRETTY sketchy.

1 Like

Thats my Queen…FB messenger was open when I screen capped…
And I sent the MF rep a nice response, ill let ya know how it goes…

1 Like

Could you get their specific gravities for me? :smile:

Damn! Rob be pulling down some tail! Nice job man.

1 Like

You’re most def correct…them being the supplier, they will do everything they can to come out on top…and yes, the fairness thing…my friends all always tell me that I am obsessed with fairness…
Rest assured, when I find a hole in their armor, ill be sharing it!!
I’m not like some people, (I wont mention any names), I will do my best for all of us!!!

Oh my, Lars, how do I do that?? Ask them?
Lemme see what I can do!

I thought, since you have a channel open to them, just ask if you can get a list of specific gravities (weights per ml) for each of their flavorings :smile: It would be pretty cool to enrich ELR with that - I know some are into those things :stuck_out_tongue: hehe

Yes sir! I have an open request pending with the rep, Ms Ivory…when she replies, I’ll give it a shot!

Here’s a glimpse into my very private life…me and my Queen:

7 Likes