Question About TPA DK Tobacco Base

so I made a recipe with about 8 flavors, 1 at 4%, 2 at 3%, and 4 others at .25%-1%, with the DK Tobacco being at 2%. So at week two the tobacco took a back seat to my caramel and vanilla and it tastes perfect, it was delicious. Now on week 3 the tobacco came back on top and its quite prominent again, it’s not a bad taste but I liked last week’s taste better and am wondering why it would dull and then strengthen.

Any advice appreciated, thank you!

2 Likes

Tobacco takes about a month to really develop so you either have to vape your juice at week two or lower the tobacco.

7 Likes

Re-check it in another week and make notations as you test and re test & re test…Till you achieve what you like.

3 Likes

Thank you thats what I was thinking and stuck in my notes. I said that it could just be one that needs a two week steep.

BTW @whosyourdaddy idk who my daddy is so I’m gonna need you to take a dna test please XD. jk…but seriously. Yea I hope it turns back around next week. I did try it in my twisted messes 2 last week instead of my bonz a that I used this week but I’ve done that plenty of tim es before and I really don’t feel that it’s be changing taste THAT much with what I’m experiencing. THanks for your feedback both of ya!

3 Likes

Don’t make your batches too big then because if you don’t vape it in that time you’ll have the same problem.

2 Likes

Hahaha
Too funny

2 Likes