Raising the Flave Percentage

im only assuming but i think it has something to do with the sterile environments they use ( clean rooms ) and the fact their juice is probably get limited oxygen while bottling but thats only an assumption , it could be the fact that most vendor juice is loaded with sucralose , im not familiar with your flaves but it could be the combo of citrus flaves …

1 Like

Really? I guess i didnt realize citrus was a possible culprit! Thanks!

3 Likes

im only assuming based off my experiance with some citrus flaves ( not all ) and not FLV since i have limited experiance with that brand , almost all my orange mixes were good off the mixer but after a little time they seemed to seriously fade , change whatever it is called lol ive only had good outcomes when the orange or tangerine was used as supporting flaves

3 Likes

Well thats good to know as well! Im not sure if i want to pump sucralose into my citrus mixes to prolong life. So ill be more mindful of it!
Thanks so much!

2 Likes

i just vaped some looper by phillil rocke and it use to be the greatest thing imo b4 diy , but omg it is loaded with EM , the reason i say EM is because on the exhale all i could taste is cotton candy, it amazes me how different things taste now

3 Likes

Right, i tried a citrus juice from the store recently. It was like syrup. Im glad taste buds acclimate so easily though!
Side note: Ethyl Maltol (EM RIGHT??)
Thats what is in citrus!? Jeez that took me long enough…

2 Likes

Em is ethyl maltol , but i was saying the LOOPER was full of it , it was horrible

1 Like

Derp derp. My bad bahahahaah

2 Likes