RDA coil help

Yes spot on. I’m moving from higher Ω to lower for sure. From a vaping experience it’s definitely easier to hit that sweet spot at lower Ω. Especially when using SS

1 Like

“Deep water” build? Please do tell? How in the F did you get a .0011ohm build ??

Quads,hohmy…quads.
It only costs you one afternoon.

@ozo I don’t think there is a regulated mod invented yet that do a 0.0011 or 0.0007 build.
You must mean 0.11 and 0.07

It’s not that you [don’t think]…
it’s just that you didn’t research.
Think FSK

1 Like

Deep Water build…by ProVapes [Maximus]

MAKE SURE YOU PROPERLY CLEAN YOUR TITANIUM-AND ARE USING GRADE 1

Dual 22g, 6 Wraps Spaced Titanium Coils… 2.5mm ID. It should come to .05-.07 ohm.

1 Like

There isn’t… This guy is using a mechanical or he’s BS’ing.

I would say the latter.

i was having issues with my velocity i shorted it because the coils hit the side but kept trying to reinstall same coil , i did not know you had to use new coil this may be my problem ty , do you always start with new coil if atomizer short happens ???

I’m pretty sure the hohm wrecker G2 can fire down to 0.007

1 Like

Your coil must be too big. You don’t need to make another coil, adjust it a bit until it fits in, remove a wrap or two if need be and then check the ohms again when you put the top on. If the ohm reading hasn’t changed you should be good to go.

1 Like

ok ty i read the part that said grab anothe coil so i wondered if the coil shorted as well ive just started to try to wrap my own just practicing right now so trying to read and gather all thoughts

Gotta love it. Whether it’s ignorance, arrogance, ego, or simply being young and inexperienced, it’s
getting easier and easier to find more and more people who just regurgitate things they have read
or heard, or thought they did. Maybe it’s just a way to feel like they fit in,etc. , but the instant
condescending and nitpicking is running rampant these days. Harder and harder to find folks that
can think for themselves, or even perform proper research…even when a universe of information
is right at their fingertips. I do believe over half of society is rolling downhill like a snowball
headed for hell.
Some may even wish to put forth the effort and click the link below. I have done the research,
all you would need to do is read…and there are not too many words more complicated than…
[a cat in a hat]. At least try it…it should be simple for most.
http://www.vaporcube.com/media/catalog/product/pdf/Brochure_Inside_GEN2_rev2.pdf

P.S. Yes, I also use several mechanical mods also. I don’t suggest you try one.

3 Likes

love the meme

I always double check my ohms when my tank, rta etc… is fully assembled. That way you’ll know if anything is touching what it shouldn’t be. A bit of practice and patience and you’ll be grand.

1 Like

im starting very simple with single coils which i actually dont notice a big diff in tatse between a clapton and single coil so once ive got that down ill be happy these jigs help a lot but id like to get some wire shots instead of rolls when i move into wrappinf the claptons

I mostly use single wire builds or twisted 26awg. I have clapton wire too but my mod can be temperamental in TC with it. I’ve gotten some wire from lightning vapes and I’m really happy with it. Great wire and a very reasonable price. They even shipped to Ireland for under $5. Check them out, they have quality stuff.

1 Like

how did you decide on what gauge you wanted to use ???

Lots of reading and watching videos. I generally use 26awg for dual coils and 24awg for single. It kinda boils down to your personal preference. I’m sure the others in here can break down the pros and cons for you but that’s what works for me.

It’s dead easy once you get the hang of it man, claptons hold more juice than straight forward wire hence more flavour, but you’ll find your sweet spot, just play around with it, and although @ozo is quiet correct with what the G2 can fire down to those kinda builds really need to be left to the pros, you’re dealing with a lot of drain there and if a noob comes and sees that he might try it not knowing the capabilities of his batteries or have any clue about ohms law in general…asking for trouble, I hover around 0.1 to 0.2 with various SS builds generally, I get what I need from that :wink:

5 Likes