Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Thank you for the reply. Yes, the color of yours looks somewhere in the middle of my two. I know Walt had answered before and said different batches will have different color variances but will still taste the same. But this lighter bottle just hasnā€™t. Which is ok, but I do want some cream soda, so wanted to know if itā€™s a fluke and I should try again and buy another bottle, or look at other brands. I liked mine @15% with no sweetener for a SF. These are my notes on it.

Cream Soda: 10% @ 1 week steep. This is a very delicate flavor. Very good creamy vanilla, not as sweet as the real thing. Definitely not a stand alone at this percentage. Not in your face flavor. Would be great as a creamy vanilla in blends. Going to try at 15% and see what happens, maybe also with some sweetener. I like it, hoping higher percentage and steeping brings it out more. Unless it strengthens with higher percentages and steeping, I wouldnā€™t use stand alone. Will update after further testing. Going to make an orange cream soda and see how it develops. That is what I wanted this flavor for.

@4 week steep. This flavor honestly surprised me. It had a huge change with steeping, strengthened a lot. Sweet vanilla dominant cream soda. In a tank I would raise to 15% for SF, and have actually changed my mind and would consider this for a stand alone depending on my mood. I am looking forward to playing around with this one.

UPDATE: Flavor fades after 6-8 weeks. Recommend making smaller batches or trying the SC.

@juice_junkie_lover

Have you had a chance to mix the cream soda yet? Iā€™m assuming yours is also the VG version, or is it the SC?

Yea sorry mine is super concentrate. Iā€™ll definitely try to get this mixed up today. I mixed up Butterbeer and it turned out great so far but I really need to see what it taste like solo.

1 Like

Iā€™m mixing this up now. I guess Iā€™ll try it at 2% and see what happens. Right now there are no notes on it to see what others are suggesting. If you have any suggestions or think I should try it higher please let me know :smile:

1 Like

I hate to say it because i support Walt and is his magical flavorings but i would just get the ooo cream soda. It is spot on. I mix it around 7% problem solved.

1 Like

Cream Soda will change color pretty quick.

Also if people are getting fading flavors, do not leave the cap off during the steeping process :smiley:

Sorry I have not been here very muchā€¦ Working on Hip Syrups ha

3 Likes

Great info Walt as I madly scramble to bottle the 3 mixes i made this morning lol

Ok trying to speed up the site a bit but it is a bit raw until morning.

In the mean timeā€¦ There is a wishlist now haha. Some new features will be updated in the AM.

6 Likes

Thank you very much, I might end up trying that. Would love to find a good one. Nothing against Walt either, just wanting good results.

nice, it would be even better if you could quick add them to your wish list from the main list of 20 per page instead of having to open the product page first

@Walt_RealFlavors I just added a ton of flavors to my wish list (ones I want and ones I plan to re-order) but I donā€™t see how I can actually view my wish list. All I see is a short list of recently viewed products. I donā€™t see a link to my wish list under my account or under the cart.

2 Likes

Yeah, butā€™s still a wishlist! Small steps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never would take offense :smiley:

1 Like

I have used the SC quite a bit with good results. I have been using it in the 1-1.5% range for mixes. I never did a single flavor test on the SC as i used the VG quite a bit, i chose a 1% starting point in my first mix with it and in none of the mixes is it the top note. I havent found that the flavor fades but then again i have not done any long term curing tests either, 2 months has been the longest i have cured a mix with it and it was still there.

Hope that helps!

@Walt_RealFlavors A thank you to you and your team!

2 Likes

Made my first SC order last night. I have the Cream sampler, both Root Beers, and Strawberry coming. Canā€™t wait to join in on the fun!!

5 Likes

I saw that show up on my screen :smiley:

One day it will be done. Youā€™re welcome

4 Likes

I noticed the same, i edited the link to view it as i couldnt find one:

http://www.realflavors.com/wishlist/ - EDIT: doesnt seem to work completely, only partial showing of my WL.

Make sure you are logged into your account. Also, if you add a flavor to your wish list click the heart again and it will take you there.

Just making sure that you and your team know that most of us very much appreciate how well you work with us.

5 Likes

http://www.realflavors.com/product-category/beta-lab/

Wait for itā€¦ Waitā€¦

(Give me a couple hours haha)

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!

3 Likes

D00d! A couple hours on teh interwebz is like 40 hundred million years in real world time!

:smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, that will work for now I guess. Bookmarked for later, hopefully the URL remains the same.

@Walt_RealFlavors I assume a proper link to the wish list from the my account page is coming? And hopefully a way to remove/delete items from the wish list that were put there accidentally or are no longer needed? As long as I am spouting off wish list things: An option for multiple wish lists would be nice (and ability to move items from one list to another without having to delete and add to other) like other flavor vendors have, so I can make a ā€˜to order nextā€™ type wish list separate from my master list.

2 Likes