Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

I got my vanilla and gifts last night when I got back from vacation! Thanks @Walt_RealFlavors! I’d love to get a new chocolate truffle! I have bakers flavors but I bet you could come up with one even better! Your chocolate blows they’re chocolate out the water!

2 Likes

Just double checking. I think they were all discontinued, but is there any codes anyone knows about?

And @Walt_RealFlavors will you be getting the Shamrock Shake in SC soon? I might wait if so? Thank you!

It’s coming I promise :smiley:

You are welcomed! I will see what the lab has up their sleeves!

Not for a few week but you never know what they will have done when I walk in haha.

Also… ::Cough:: http://www.realflavors.com/welcome-elr-friends/

7 Likes

I’m soo looking forward to seeing “Welcome European ELR friends” :grin:

Thank you for all your effort for the community, it’s quite impressing!

2 Likes

Thank you, ANNNNNDDDDDD. A store in the UK just bought all the Super Conc flavors to sell :smiley:

8 Likes

That is great news! :tada: I know a certain mrs @Lolly will dance her socks off learning this. I’m in Norway, but this will probably benefit me as well (not her dancing her socks off, but… well, you know what I mean) :grin:

3 Likes

Actually… Looks like you are getting them too soon. I am in talks as we speak :smiley:

5 Likes

Wooo Hoooo. Thank you to both!

1 Like

What? What? WHAT? :scream: Oh man! What is this bright light that I’m seing? Is it the sun? No! It’s RF SC shooting like a meteor from over the pond! :boom: I’ll just go turning my wallet upside down, sir! :dash:

3 Likes

I just picked up a tiny order of VG Shamrock Shake as I can’t wait for that one and I’m out, and a White Chocolate SC as that’s on my wish list.

The rest I’m waiting on the SC version of my favorites…Bread Pudding and Cinnamon Custard. And my wish list of Cherry Pie and Chocolate Chip to try. But I will have patience…I know you are a busy man with a lot of deals working domestically and internationally. Congrats on your continued success, and thank you for the code!!!

4 Likes

Im sure he would love to work on those but i imagine he is very busy working on the worlds first Thimbleberry extract.

:wink:

Really good to know about the Brownie, ill have to grab a bottle of that.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t happen to be Chefs by any chance?

Whooooooooooooooop! Awesome news Walt :grinning:

2 Likes

AS in ALL OF THEM? Oh my bank balance hates me already!!!

2 Likes

Good news for us EU folks. I was talking to James from rainbow vapes for ages last night and he’s bought 95 of the SC range. I sent him the link for in here and told him that @Walt_RealFlavors is a regular. You can send my commission to my paypal :grin:

Hi, just made the order for the super concentrated flavor range of real flavors, got 95 of them anyway, must have missed a handful of them, give it 3 weeks and they will be on the site
Cheers
James

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2017 10:25 PM

4 Likes

Rhiannon from Chefs flavours also said they will be getting in the SC range in the very near future.

4 Likes

Fab news! James is a star :+1:

2 Likes

He really is. He replied to all my emails with very little delay. Customer service like that means a lot.

2 Likes

Lovebag… I noticed that the Baked Bread was crazy strong at first, say for a couple of weeks, but then it’s power went away and I’m able to use it similarly to the other RF extracts. My advice… If you didn’t make yourself ill about it, try it again later.

3 Likes

So what am I fuckin chopped liver you answer or at least respond to all but me and this is about the third time this I happened. I’m done with even considering RF now or in the future.

Has anyone ordered the Cream Soda and had any results since way back when I asked? If so is your light or dark colored? I have been mixing with the lighter colored flavoring and I can’t get much flavor from it. Certainly not the same as the darker flavoring was. Or maybe tried the SC if they make it. What color is yours? I don’t want to waste more money and order a new one if it’s the light colored bottle.